Options

MAGIC HEIST starts February 28th! Raffling off a 7-Star The Serpent!

Comments

• Options
    EdrumEdrum Posts: 7

Edrum said:

I missed first day, 2 tickets points,
    Does mean I will not able to reach last reward on magic heist ?

You can still get there. It’s a 21 day event with the final milestone at 40 points. You cannot miss any more.
    Thank you friend
  • Options
    Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    Kabam Jax said:

Will we be able to wait until the last day and do all 120 arena fight on the last day or will we not unlock the next days objective unless we have the current days objective done when the next one goes live?

Do not wait until the last day.
    You are earning milestone points by completing daily objectives. Which means you have to complete the objectives daily. You have an opportunity to get two points per day, missing a day means missing points.
    Is there any room for missing a day?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,137 ★★★★★
    Mcghee3 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Will we be able to wait until the last day and do all 120 arena fight on the last day or will we not unlock the next days objective unless we have the current days objective done when the next one goes live?

You are earning milestone points by completing daily objectives. Which means you have to complete the objectives daily. You have an opportunity to get two points per day, missing a day means missing points.
    Is there any room for missing a day?
    You can miss 1 day but no more than that.
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
    Why put a 20 day timer for the solo event instead of 24 hours and new set comes when it expires? I expected they would stack or auto reset because of the timer and left them to double up during hero use which was a little while away. Instead I missed the day when any confusion could be easily avoided.
  • Options
    GigaChadEnjoyerGigaChadEnjoyer Posts: 6
    Kabam Jax said:

So if i missed due busyness one objective, cause timer was refreshed, I wont be able to unlock final reward?

Thats kinda... Sucks
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 160
    Jdollar77 said:

Anyone know ifthe daily quests reset every 24 hours?

I'm new Paragon and only have 2 7*heroes so not enought time to reset to do 6 fights in a day.

Use some units to refresh your 2 7*
  • Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69
    And then of course I miss the free R5 gem... Just great!
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,843 ★★★★★
    How many points are you supposed to have by today? I have 6 and probably messed up. I just thought „cool a new arena let’s finish fast“. Why daily objectives? Man I have a life as well 🥲
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,858 ★★★★★

How many points are you supposed to have by today? I have 6 and probably messed up. I just thought „cool a new arena let’s finish fast“. Why daily objectives? Man I have a life as well 🥲

Non-paragon, 4.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,818 ★★★★★

Paragon+ should have 8.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,843 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Paragon+ should have 8.
    Great 😅
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
    I know kabam thinks we should all just put making sure to remember their daily tasks first and foremost but if no grace points come our way I'll just go back to retirement mode. It's ridiculous to miss the worthwhile rewards because you have a life and miss a day
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    Will there be an event for x magic thief? I see that the stones say we can use on X-magica or magic thief. If we are going to have a similar event for magic thief I will know who to use stones and rank up gems this round.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    Lol, all kinds of people crying about a daily objective that you literally have to do daily, (which has 24 hours, for those that apparently don'tknow), and it's 4 minutes of playing a few arena fights.

If you can't get on for 5 minutes a day, maybe don't play?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,858 ★★★★★

Today, I feel like going on long hiatus. Maybe I change my mind some 12 hours later.
  • Options
    Winter_souljaWinter_soulja Posts: 8

Can you miss a single day?
  • Options

Lol, all kinds of people crying about a daily objective that you literally have to do daily, (which has 24 hours, for those that apparently don'tknow), and it's 4 minutes of playing a few arena fights.

Seriously, what kind of person sometimes forgets their daily video game task? What could possibly make someone forget something of such importance?
    The kind of person who then comes onto the forums then proceeds to whine and complain they didn't get rewards for the DAILY objectives.
  • Options
    Wfox12345Wfox12345 Posts: 28
    MCOC Team said:

Welcome to Magic Heist

The X-MAGICA SAGA is soon to begin! Mystical artifacts across The Contest have gone missing, and you’ll need all the power you can find to get them back. Luckily, a crew of clever conjurers and magnificent magicians are charging The Battlerealm with energy to ensure our Summoners can explore more, battle longer, and try to fight back against fearsome foes!

Start Date: 02/28/2024 @ 18:00 UTC
    End Date: 03/20/2024 @ 18:00 UTC
    *Available to Proven+ accounts

Energy Updates

During the event, Summoner Energy will recharge at double the normal speed.

This works out to one energy every 2.5 minutes for Sigil Summoners and every 3 minutes for non-Sigil Summoners.

Daily Objectives

Completing each objective earns you a Raffle Ticket for a chance to win 1 of 10x 7-Star The Serpents or 1 of 100x 6-Star The Serpents. (Paragon+ Summoners only)
    Additionally, each completed objective earns one point toward the Magic Heist Solo Objective.

Magic Heist Solo Event

*Reminder: Inferno Crystal Selectors are like Nexus Crystals for Resources

Magic Heist Milestones

Magic Heist Ranked Milestones

Question, maybe I’ve missed stuff, but when is the serpent raffle ending? Just wondering cause I haven’t really seen a listed date
  • Options
    RekamRekam Posts: 16
    The timer and the problem of daily objectives not stacks, also no warning in the original post
  • Options
    Hammy816Hammy816 Posts: 16
    Will there be any way to make up solo objective points if you missed a day of objectives? Seems like there's no buffer built in if you miss a day.
  • Options
    Hammy816Hammy816 Posts: 16
    Kabam Jax said:

So there's no way to make up tickets if you happen to be on vacation for a weekend and don't play for a couple days?

Jeez, even with the dual track events you could make up missed days in certain ways or through buying offers.
  • Options
    KeremKerem Posts: 140
    Kabam Jax said:

Unfortunately I’m one of them who’s already missed few points. Is there anyway that we can get a chance to make it up ? I mean it’s really sad that we will miss the r4-5 gem just because of couple points. Maybe we can do like 5M or 10M arena points to get an extra one ? Just thinking loud bc I really don’t want to miss this opportunity.
  • Options

Seriously, what kind of person sometimes forgets their daily video game task? What could possibly make someone forget something of such importance?
    The kind of person who then comes onto the forums then proceeds to whine and complain they didn't get rewards for the DAILY objectives.
    Someone's pissy that other people have real lives that don't revolve around a game and it's forum. I'll take missing the gem over being the kind of loser that lives and breathes a mobile game. It's pretty obvious by the amount of people that misinterpreted the objectives that it was poorly designed. We come to the forum to get info when something like this happens, not like the losers who live here and know the ins and outs of every kabam post here.
    I'm Pissy? Lol, I think not.

You come here to whine and complain, but can't read the in game mail, then whine that you didn't get rewards for not doing the objectives required to get said rewards.

Sounds like a you problem, bud.

I don't have that issue, cause reading.
  • Options
    WollefWollef Posts: 39
    edited March 5
    Sorry to said, but agree bad design or bad marketing choices, you miss 3 challenges cause of refresh and that it, you lose the main reward. PLUS the tag wasn't even there when the event started and was confusing which champion will use this gem..... really not amazing behavior for an amazing reward and without any backup to gain back the point you missed.....not impressed....bravo....thanks for trying I will said.
  • Options
    paras282000paras282000 Posts: 8
    How non paragon player achieve that points milestone?