**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jax acknowledged my WoW Abs man Psycho man solo on stream!

Comments

• Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 59
    Yes, I saw that xD
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★

Psychoman mentioned raahhhh 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅😈😈😈😈😈 Wtf is a tough matchup 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅😈😈😈😈😈

Anyways @Darkraw346 At this point you might have convinced half the forum to rank up their psychoman

Yeah well it's time for actions...

Here before Quantom realm saga begins which will have a super tough objective that only Psycho man can easily do
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    It’s well deserved dude. That was wild to watch. Nice work
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,458 ★★★

genuinely have loved seeing the forums gradually accept the rank up as you pull more and more impressive stuff with your psycho-man

Yh one more impressive feat im r3ing my pyscho man and getting him to sig 80. Btw this ain't a joke im being genuine
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    PsycoChad strikes again
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    I'm very impressive with your Psycho man skills. I saw the WOW solo and was like this can't be real. Keep up the Pyscho atack.
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 113 ★★
    Dubs
  • Options

genuinely have loved seeing the forums gradually accept the rank up as you pull more and more impressive stuff with your psycho-man

Yh one more impressive feat im r3ing my pyscho man and getting him to sig 80. Btw this ain't a joke im being genuine
    Alright bet
  • Options
    Thank y'all
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It's definitely one for the ages and is written mcoc history books. Looking forward to more Psycho man solos.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    PsychoGod the goat