**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New daily card offer

2»

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    edited March 4
    Fuskie said:

Anyone who can see the offer can you verify, did you already download the update today? It seems that it's not showing for Valiant Players that updated to the new version before the offer came out.

I updated the game before the the offer
  • Options
    Hey all,

We found the issue. I'll let you know when I have more information.
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 164 ★★
    I updated the game after I bought the offer.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    I also find it curious everyone’s so eager to see this offer. I thought the majority here tend to feel some kind of “hell no” or “absolutely not” when it comes to offers like these lol.
  • Options
    Doug555Doug555 Posts: 26
    edited March 4

Update: Looks like the issue is due to an overlap with the previous Daily Card (like some of you have guessed). We aren't able to fix the issue right away, but are going to extend the availability of the offer until next week, so anyone that purchased the previous Daily Card will be able to purchase this after the previous one ends.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and delay.

I hope you are not referring to this card, Mike...

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★

I also find it curious everyone’s so eager to see this offer. I thought the majority here tend to feel some kind of “hell no” or “absolutely not” when it comes to offers like these lol.

I'm not going to reject offers sight unseen.
  • Options
    Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    I had access to the offer but it has now disappeared. Any reason as to why this could be @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ZachMonsterZachMonster Posts: 41
    I have 2 other active valiant daily cards could this be why it isn’t showing up for me?
  • Options
    Fara_Fara_ Posts: 38
    What’s in the paragon card?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    thanks for the update
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★

Update: Looks like the issue is due to an overlap with the previous Daily Card (like some of you have guessed). We aren't able to fix the issue right away, but are going to extend the availability of the offer until next week, so anyone that purchased the previous Daily Card will be able to purchase this after the previous one ends.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and delay.

I didn’t buy the previous daily card, and the new one doesn’t show up for me!
  • Options
    Josh_kavsJosh_kavs Posts: 15
    edited March 4
    >
    Same with me
  • Options
    GregynGregyn Posts: 1
    edited March 4
    Nemsa_M4n said:

I had access to the offer but it has now disappeared. Any reason as to why this could be @Kabam Miike

The same. Please, do something @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    I dont have access to it and still have 36 days on other deal. Thatll be pretty unfair if others are able to purchase it but i can't.
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 ★★★
    I didn’t even buy previous daily cards and I still don’t see it, guess I get to save my money. Thanks Kabam
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    As someone said above; I saw the offer initially. But the daily card offer is now gone poof. Don’t know if that’s part of the effort to fix things? Or some new form of the original problem
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 173 ★★
    My daily card from last month expires in 16 hours so hopefully the new card will pop up then. I will update if I don't have it by tomorrow.
  • Options
    ZiggycntZiggycnt Posts: 2
    So when will the issue be fixed?