Relics: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Elsi7Elsi7 Member Posts: 14
    I am not able to bind relics to my champions.I have tried it many times,my champions are not being used and still no result.Tried restarting the app and no result as well.I need help.
  • BobonetBobonet Member Posts: 1
    I can't link any scientific relics to the scorpion 6 stars bug

• LordExplosionLordExplosion Member Posts: 3
    I am unable to bind or unbind any relic before this happened I was leveling up my Wiccan and his character modle glitched out as there was one of him on screen which would stay and not move while I could rotate the other one the Wiccan level up screen became the background for my game in quests and even in homepage I then restated the game everything was fine but after this I was unable to bind or unbind my relics
  • BobsBobs Member Posts: 21
    I also can’t bind relics to certain champs. After a bunch of testing I believe I have narrowed it down to my top 11 PI champs. I am not able to bind or unbind relics from any champs in my top 11 and I seem to be able to bind and unbind to/from any other champ.
  • BobsBobs Member Posts: 21
    Bobs said:

I also can’t bind relics to certain champs. After a bunch of testing I believe I have narrowed it down to my top 11 PI champs. I am not able to bind or unbind relics from any champs in my top 11 and I seem to be able to bind and unbind to/from any other champ.

It is more than just my top 11 champs. It appears to be every champ that was in my Season 14 Battlegrounds deck. Hopefully this resolves itself when the new season starts.
  • TraveuseTraveuse Member Posts: 12
    I want consistency on where your champion "dissappears" to while using your relic. The reason I say this is because it's detrimental to use relics on some occasions.
    When I am fighting against Kindred, if he's in his nightmare mode and I have degens stacking up on me and I use a relic, the game acts as if I'm still right next to Kindred. (Degen doesn't drop off) Similar situation against Omega Red with his spores. If you use a relic, the game acts as if my champion is right next to him and the spore count rises.
    So if the game acts as if your champion is still right next to the opponent when you use a relic, why then, when I use Vision Aarkus, does my coldsnap drop off when the opponent is still armor broken? It makes sense for your champion to be right next to the opponent so you can continue your combo (as intended with relics) but I find this interaction annoying since it only benefits defensive champions.
  • Manchild624Manchild624 Member Posts: 17
    Willpower is not working for Ironheart. I run suicides and she is not healing from willpower. Unusable with these masteries until this is fixed.
  • NadhimNadhim Member Posts: 1
    After update mcoc this session, can nat play even quest
  • Twinkey79Twinkey79 Member Posts: 5
    I logged in today and found all 6 of my heart keys removed. I didn’t use them and no one else has access to my account. What happened?!?!
  • InukratInukrat Member Posts: 4
    Mis llaves de corazón de esta semana desaparecieron de mi inventario y no las gaste 😡
  • splany49splany49 Member Posts: 2
    ドミノの無料配布をしてもらったのですが、選択画面が表示されません。どうにかでいないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします🙇
  • TraveuseTraveuse Member Posts: 12
    When you're placing or moving around war defense, if you go to your collection and click to read a champions info, it doesn't let you read the info, it backs out of champion you clicked on. I had to head to the homescreen and go back to collection to be able to read champion info.
  • JUSTRITCHJUSTRITCH Member Posts: 17
    Cant unbind any 4 star relics currently. Will not work
  • Creed1Creed1 Member Posts: 1
    I cant bind or unbind any relics on my Champions since 1 week
  • Skoreas_1Skoreas_1 Member Posts: 3
    Dear MCOC team!!
    My relics cannot be bind or unbind but the ones I already have set up they are fine when fighting.
    my MCOC user is scoreas.
    Thanks 🙏
    Anything going on with the Relic Unbinding Glitch happening? Would love to be able to change em up.
  • 313rd313rd Member Posts: 160
    edited March 5
    This is ridiculous, I still cant bind my relic to Hercules. And from the track record of this company there is absolutely no telling if this will ever be fixed or not anytime soon. This could go on like pure skill mastery never fix (but said don’t worry it will be taken care of). Kabam has a really good hustle going on with this bugs.
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    I have a question or maybe someone can provide me on further info. Spider-Man 2099 relic is supposed to make spider Gwen immune to precision from dexing…. Why do neutralize champs still get power gain from failing a buff that you are supposed to be immune to? This happens 100% of the time

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    (Reminder)
    ** This Post is ONLY for Reporting Bugs with RELICS **

(couple other recent ones have been removed, reported elsewhere already and not related to Relics)
  • i13i13 Member Posts: 105
    Had a Battlegrounds problem, was at distance from an iceman, using an anti-venom with the hulk relic.

The relic fail to come out on 3 attempts of pressing the button.

Instead it just place him in a 0.5 second block.

• Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Just in case the title for my thread on the 2099 relic not working Properly didn't get the point across since I've noticed many threads with the similar names. (This is not a previously discussed issue)

The dexterity precision buff is actually APPEARING when using the relic on OG Spidey. My relic is 5* and accelerated dexterity is active. It seems like the cooldown isn't removed.

When I dex sometimes the Dexterity Precision Buff isn't not there, but if I dex again, the Yellow Dexterity buff actually activates.

Happens on spider Gwen, miles Morales and OG Spidey. My OG Post on it has video proof.
  • UyuSsmaNUyuSsmaN Member Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike,

I have BG issue going on lately like 1-2 months...

My parry mastery max., stupefy is maxed also.

When I play battlegrounds I literally can't do parry and heavy example with archangel, apoc, herc. etc... because stun timing like 0.3 or 0.4 sec. max. Impossible to do heavy after parry.

I didn't find any solution so please can you check my latest game play, or could you fix this issue by any chance?

My alliance says that It's some kind bug, 2 more player has same issue like me.

Last time I used AA with storm relic against bullseye... But almost everygame same issue I have...

Thanks.
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    @UyuSsmaN r u sure the opponent doesn't have limber on?
  • Chingkhei10Chingkhei10 Member Posts: 4

• Chingkhei10Chingkhei10 Member Posts: 4
    Keep saying champion requirements not fulfill
    After playing 2 times so annoying fix this asap
  • UyuSsmaNUyuSsmaN Member Posts: 16

@UyuSsmaN r u sure the opponent doesn't have limber on?

I don't know but I have full masteryies still I can't do parry and heavy because stun time is like 0.2 or 0.3 sec. even with full masteryies on.
  • Agente_sfAgente_sf Member Posts: 5

Bug na relíquia do Spider 99?
    Any shot this Mastery glitch will be fixed today?

It Really will be a problem to activate masteries everytime at 35 units
  • momoney2381momoney2381 Member Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike Relic Issues in AW and AQ! Timing is WAY OFF and the Relic hits aren't able to land and enemy is able to block while using it as a combo ender.. noticed in AQ a few weeks ago. Now in AW, the enemy got the green Parry prompt, in the middle of Relic, and used s2 and destroyed me as I came out of the Relic.. can't trust Relics atm. Thankfully it's off season, but needs fixed!!
  • Ltopher87Ltopher87 Member Posts: 23
    Both champs disappeared but could still fight in Act 8.4.6