**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Health potions not healing full amount

ISO17ISO17 Posts: 85 ★★
After update health pots seem to be bugged. In this example I start with 18K health. I use 2 10K potions. So I should have 38K health. But I end up with 36K. And visually you can see this bug happening, it does the exact opposite in your health bar that the animation does when using potions while boosted.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,101 ★★★★★
    edited March 6
    You seem to be boosted?
    Healing when boosted is less effective than healing when not.
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 193 ★★
    So for example if you are boosted 10% hp, a 10k heal should boost for 11k.
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    And I don't see that he is boosted yet
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    Damn bro you doing her with Shang?
    I used unawaken void
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

You seem to be boosted?
    Healing when boosted is less effective than healing when not.

This is a misunderstanding of the situation. Healing is more effective *before* boosting. If I put a 10k health potion into a champ, boosted or not, they get 10k health. If I put a 20% booster on after using that potion, now that champ has 20% health more than it did, meaning that 10k potion functionally healed for 12k.

Potions aren’t meant to be scaled *down* from their listed amounts when you aren’t boosted. That would be an incredibly messed up system.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,493 ★★★★★
    edited March 6

Supersha7 said:

I thought they’d fixed that? So that your heals add hp in-line with your boosts?

The fact that 3 people agreed with this is scary. That's never been a thing. The heal says 10k. They don't increase when boosted. That's just silly.
    I'm doing my write-up for Carina's Avengers challenge write now. I had boosts on at all times, and the HP pots last Saturday were giving me extra HP like they should, though I didn't think it was supposed to be live then. I wasted about ten pots before I realized this. It'll be sad if it's not working correctly right now
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★

Supersha7 said:

I thought they’d fixed that? So that your heals add hp in-line with your boosts?

The fact that 3 people agreed with this is scary. That's never been a thing. The heal says 10k. They don't increase when boosted. That's just silly.
    They're literally working on heals healing the same % of health with or without boosts. So I wouldn't call it "silly" because "that's just silly"
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,396 ★★★★★

Supersha7 said:

They're literally working on heals healing the same % of health with or without boosts. So I wouldn't call it "silly" because "that's just silly"
    It's silly because it's not the way it's working now. Nor has it ever in the past. 10k heals for 10k. The new healing changes are in effect yet. So to say they fixed it is silly when it wasn't ever broken.
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 80
    edited March 10
    When I click the + sign to heal it shows how much health I’ll get on my health bar but then if I actually use it I get more health than it predicted. This is great if I just use one health potion but if I use multiple sometimes it will waste a health potion. Like I’ll use 3 and it will fully fill my health when 2 would have filled it also with the extra amount tacked on. I’m probably doing a horrible job explaining this but hopefully you can understand. To avoid this I have to use one potion at a time. I took a video but idk how to post it on here or if it’s even possible. Basically the health prediction bar tell lies… but in a good way sorta.
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 80
    edited March 10
    Is it the boosted amount that I’m getting extra tacked on to the end? If so they really need to include that in the prediction.
    Edit:
    Wow OP is right though. Even though it shows the bar fill up more than the predictor told, I got less. I used a 375point health potion and got 340.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Hopefully we can get some clarification on this one on Monday. I’ve started paying attention and my 375 HP potions are not giving 375. I have more screenshots but here’s a before and after using 1 potion and only getting 342HP. No active boosts. No class advantage or disadvantage. Just short changed by 33 HP which is a good amount during these 2* challenges.

I’ll try to pay attention if I end up using any larger potions later. The Lvl. 4 potions should be easy to notice if it’s not a full 5k.