**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I’m slightly confused abut the sidequest

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 556 ★★★
So there’s 4 from last month, why do we have another 7 on top of that?

Seems a little excessive

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

I just don't get, why would they put 7 new missions up if we are allowed to do it once a day, at first I was like: Yay lots of content to do, and then I realized there no content at all besides WOW and Bg

More better this way now u can miss a day and do those fights the next day better this way. But yea I wait a bit to do bg to next week
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 503 ★★★

I just don't get, why would they put 7 new missions up if we are allowed to do it once a day, at first I was like: Yay lots of content to do, and then I realized there no content at all besides WOW and Bg

Its better this way, i would rather know upfront what champs i need to complete the side quests easily. They arent normally very difficult but Kabam has thrown randomly difficult fights in side quests in the past.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,171 ★★★★★

Not even Incursions reset. Bummer.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Not even Incursions reset. Bummer.
    Incursions are set to return today… 6h from now, I suppose…
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

More better this way now u can miss a day and do those fights the next day better this way. But yea I wait a bit to do bg to next week
    Yeah, but they could have given 7 entries per week upfront… Now, by the time we’ve gathered the 6 Boosts, there’s only a 1 day left on the final quest…