Options

X MAGICA BUNDLES

Ive puchased the 7 star X MAGICA BUNDLE from the summoners market and its sent the me 5 star bundle instead? No when i look online i can see the 6 star bundle but both the 7 and 5 star bundles are now no longer avaliable?

Comments

• Options
    StormBreakerMCOCStormBreakerMCOC Posts: 15
    I checked it before i purchased it. Ive sent a ticket in anyway so im sure they will sort it. Like i said i can only see the 6 star bundle so if i had not purhcased the 7 star bundle i would still be able to see it wouldnt i?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,699 Guardian
    edited March 6

I checked it before i purchased it. Ive sent a ticket in anyway so im sure they will sort it. Like i said i can only see the 6 star bundle so if i had not purhcased the 7 star bundle i would still be able to see it wouldnt i?

There is a limit of 2 on the bundle, so you would be able to see it
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★

• Options
    Pikolu said:

There is a limit of 2 on the bundle, so you would be able to see it
    I bought both of them and then logged into the game after
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,816 ★★★★★
    edited March 7
    I assume you are Paragon and have actually bought the Advanced pack.
  • Options

I assume you are Paragon and have actually bought the Advanced pack.

No im Valiant and bought the advanced pack. They have refunded one of the transactions ive just sent ticket about the second one