Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Aegon or Kate/shuri for necro completion

I have 6 star aegon and kate, and 7 star shuri

Which should I do, bring in aegon, shuri, prox, hiemdall, and prof x or bring in kate, shuri, chavez, prof x, and wong.

I heard a lot about both sides with Kate being a lot cheaper while aegon being easier. I debated the advantages of each side, and to me I feel like although Kate might take me less revives, the stress of all of that is something I don’t want to deal with. Additionally, I am not the best skill kate player and I feel like if I loose my groove it might waste a lot of revives. I think aegon here is the safest play because it just makes things simple and not as stressful as I would like it to be. But the revive amount is worrying because aegon needs more, what do you guys think about who I should bring?

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,757 ★★★★★
    Kate cost WAY less resources, but if you're not confident using her either practice in ROL, or just use Aegon. Can't go wrong either way.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Since you aren't the best KB player and don't want to deal with the stress of maintaining her ramp up in fights, just go with Aegon and get it done.
    Aegon will cost you cheaper, if you aren't a good KB player 🙂
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,712 ★★★★★
    Kate will be more useful everywhere else, probably worth learning since necro will always be there.