**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground = unfair

doggydoggy Posts: 795 ★★★
I'm bronze 1 and a cavalier Player... And I'm facing paragon players 💀

Comments

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 299 ★★
    edited March 7
    It is because so many high players didn't reach the GC last season that's why you are facing high tier account. What are expecting that high shouldn't start with bronze. Every bg season I see posts like this crying people about bg.

Stop crying and face it. And upgrade your account account. This is only key to enjoy this game
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 241
    Bigfoot33 said:

I want 6 luxury cars, a private island, a personal jet, and not work for the rest of my life. BUT I wasn't born into a rich family and I don't own a multi-billion dollar company. So here I am replying to you. Life is not fair, there are different levels in life and in game. Grow your roster, don't get mad at facing paragons and valiants because some have worked hard for their rosters and some have paid for them.

So Deep and True xD
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 444 ★★★
    This again..
  • Options
    TheZebraKingTheZebraKing Posts: 9
    Just another biggest account wins button mashing nuke meta. Yawn.

Need more like season 14 which at least made it marginally more interesting!
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Schnoodle said:

likely because nobody played last season. everyone’s starting in lower ranks. give it a week to filter out all the higher tier players.

Truth be told, I don't bother with BG much the first week or so it's out. There's very little point wasting the energy (apart from objectives) against rosters so much better. If skill is equal, or close to equal, then the better roster almost always wins.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    I find it kind of ironic that the OP is complaining about unbalanced competition in bronze and he is treated like the posts of people complaining they can’t get to GC due to matchmaking.

Kabam should probably just make Battlegrounds Valiant only. Seems like we wouldn’t get complaint posts, matchmaking would be resolved and the game mode will be rightfully gated at the community’s wishes. “If you don’t have a big a count, you don’t belong on the mode” apparently is what everyone wants.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

It's about time Kabam introduce progression based rewards and fights for Cavs and UC players.

Why can't these players understand that everyone is fighting for same rewards so everyone will face everyone.

By nerfing rewards, Kabam should give easier fights so these players can win.
    That'll put an end to this "unfair omg omg."

No they aren’t competing for the same rewards… if they beat Valiants and move up the ranks… do they get access to the Valiant store?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,225 ★★★★★
    I really can see a random matchmaking free to match mode.
    Not talking about frindlies, they still require people to respond and accept.

No points
    No rewards
    Nothing to lose.
    Nothing to gain except some fun and time pass.
    Just some stats, cuz people tend to like those stats.

Just a fun PvP for their profession tiers.
    Fine! make it cost 5 energy.

I'll bet people will be playing it more than you'd imagine.

People are still buying your product kabam, (champs, rankup material or the random 7* crystals), even when they don't play BGs or war or content that regularly.

It's an additional mode for in-game traffic.
    As a business I can't say if it's beneficial. But it's sure damn fun and engaging.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 181 ★★
    This season the lower levels will be much harder in general as high skill people who don't usually play Battlegrounds are going for the Nightcrawler chase. Give it a few days and it'll sort itself out.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,378 ★★★★★
    edited March 7

PT_99 said:

It's about time Kabam introduce progression based rewards and fights for Cavs and UC players.

Why can't these players understand that everyone is fighting for same rewards so everyone will face everyone.

No they aren’t competing for the same rewards… if they beat Valiants and move up the ranks… do they get access to the Valiant store?
    I said same REWARDS not SHOP, come on man.
    Rewards as in rank milestones.
  • Options
    edited March 7
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Rewards include the shop though….You think valiants are jumping back in for milestones?
  • Options

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Rewards include the shop though….You think valiants are jumping back in for milestones?
    If Cavs want access to good shop then just rank up?
    Can't be harder than making same posts.
  • Options

Plus no one said they want the same reward, they just dont want the feeling of being bullied and losing match after match...
    I'm paragon and I get that feeling a lot... Last season I was matched against stacked Valiant players against whom I could not do anything. This season, guess what? Same except that those accounts are even more stacked. Unfair? I don't know but saying there is not a matchmaking problem just means you are exceptionally good or your account is really stacked

I think this season and future bg is for valiant players
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

You are changing the argument. The wisdom of a Progression based store or no is not the argument. When complaints are about getting trounced in bronze by OP accounts are met with “you are fighting for the same rewards” - that’s… not accurate.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

It's difficult for f2p players for buying Rank up materials. 😔
  • Options

Plus no one said they want the same reward, they just dont want the feeling of being bullied and losing match after match...
    I'm paragon and I get that feeling a lot... Last season I was matched against stacked Valiant players against whom I could not do anything. This season, guess what? Same except that those accounts are even more stacked. Unfair? I don't know but saying there is not a matchmaking problem just means you are exceptionally good or your account is really stacked

A couple of months ago - “welcome to plat - training wheels are off, baby!”

Today “welcome to bronze - training wheels are off, baby!”

Crct I think same... Now all are stuck on Bronze 1 😂 only valiant players can go beyond and kabam help them 😔
  • Options
    edited March 7
    c
    Mayavi said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

I'm almost f2p and I have explored 100% Necro, so it's only you who's holding your account back and not the ability of money.
  • Options

This season the lower levels will be much harder in general as high skill people who don't usually play Battlegrounds are going for the Nightcrawler chase. Give it a few days and it'll sort itself out.

If this continues, this season and future Bg are get frustrated one. .......I played 10 matches all except or 3 I faced paragon players, when I'm a cavalier, I can't win single game against them. It makes me feel to not to play like losing, boring bg.
    I shared only my experiences.... sadly happened to me 😔
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,246 ★★★
    Just wait 10 days and rival level may decrease to baby beginners 👍
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

c

Mayavi said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

I'm almost f2p and I have explored 100% Necro, so it's only you who's holding your account back and not the ability of money.
    As a f2p also I can't play 24×7..but I played this game till only 2 years. That's I have feeled lots of changes than previous years. If I play 24×7 or so many years I can do like you as a f2p. But our situations are different.