**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T5 basic

So clearly t5 basic is allowed for a selected few?!? I've seen YouTube videos of people gaining them. Just not sure what I need to do to obtain them myself. Anyone have friendly advise?

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    100% act 5 like everyone else did
  • Well thanks I guess for the most part I'm on the last leg of both. I guess I could have just done that instead of asking for friendly advise and being slammed for it. Happy new year to you and thanks.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    you've watched youtube videos of people getting t5bs... that should give you a hint as to how to obtain them yourself...
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    100% act 5 like everyone else did

Why on earth was this flagged?

It's the truth lol
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Wearemany wrote: »
    Well thanks I guess for the most part I'm on the last leg of both. I guess I could have just done that instead of asking for friendly advise and being slammed for it. Happy new year to you and thanks.

You didn’t get slammed for it, it was answered in a potentially sarcastic way...seems like you were being lazy and wanted a quick answer...well that’s what you got.

Good luck on the rest of uncollected and act 5
  • The flag was a fat finger mistake and was not intentional. Sorry about that. It definitely didn't deserve it in any way just a mistake.
  • Either way thanks sincerely.. I'm apparently lazy and the answer I go was deserving.