**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How does the Side Quest work?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,383 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
What’s the TLDR on this? I know there are limited entries, but there are 11 trials so I’m not sure what to do πŸ˜…

Comments

• Options

There are 6 regular trials, each one gives a different boost you can use in the seventh special trial. You get entries to the regular trial daily from one event, just by doing fights, and then entries to the seventh trial by completing regular trials.

πŸ₯ΉπŸ€πŸΌ
  • Options
    Keep in mind the Solo Objectives that want you to use specific classes or tags for the Trials, as these will give points to another one of the Solo Events with many rewards
  • Options

Keep in mind the Solo Objectives that want you to use specific classes or tags for the Trials, as these will give points to another one of the Solo Events with many rewards

Does it have to be done on the first try of each quest?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I finished a trial in the SQ, where do we pick up the boost?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It’s given as a reward when you finish the trial. You can see them in your boosts inventory. Mine show at the very top.
  • Options
    MasterAKUMAMasterAKUMA Posts: 26 β˜…
    I don't understand how many mysterium we can get per week. Because the store is gonna refreshed every week. So we can't just wait until the end of the month to purchase all we want.
    I completed two level 5 trials and 2500 resources from each. So every week I can get 7*2500? And that's all? Just not enough to buy what I want.
  • Options

I don't understand how many mysterium we can get per week. Because the store is gonna refreshed every week. So we can't just wait until the end of the month to purchase all we want.
    I completed two level 5 trials and 2500 resources from each. So every week I can get 7*2500? And that's all? Just not enough to buy what I want.

Each week you can obtain 27,000 total. 6 days of trials at 2,500 each and the boss trial at 12,000.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 β˜…β˜…β˜…

It’s given as a reward when you finish the trial. You can see them in your boosts inventory. Mine show at the very top.
    I see it thanks!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,796 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Each week you can obtain 27,000 total. 6 days of trials at 2,500 each and the boss trial at 12,000.
    This is regardless which threat level, correct?
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 155 β˜…

Also you can double up on points if you do it right. You can get to the 5th objective of one and do the 3rd objective of the other (ie cosmic/magic thief or mutant/XMagica)
  • Options

Yes, the mysterium reward is the same across threat levels.
  • Options
    MasterAKUMAMasterAKUMA Posts: 26 β˜…

Each week you can obtain 27,000 total. 6 days of trials at 2,500 each and the boss trial

Oh I see, thanks
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 β˜…β˜…β˜…

So is there a point to doing level 5 vs 1?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,796 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I understand now, there is a solo objective rewarding completion of higher threat level.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

There is for solo milestones tailored to your progression.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 50 β˜…
    As a new paragon, some of these seem pretty tough in comparison to last month. I was frustrated having to burn a couple revived to get past the Trial of Honesty Air-Walker.