**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is everyone leaning to R5 for the Magic Heist event?

Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
I just read the fine print and apparently we can only use those gems on MAX LEVEL champs.....So now I can't really do an out of pocket/funner rank up as I won't dump 200 sigs into a "fun" rank up. That being said .....who ya got/want? If your answer is Kingpin or Kate who is your 3rd pick (I have em both maxed ).....

I'm personally torn between a few....

Kushala
White Tiger
Void
CGR
Nick Fury

I'd say those are the top five for me.....in that order....but I JUST got Tiger like yesterday so I haven't played her a ton yet.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,956 ★★★★★
    I already decided.
    It's cgr
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    I'll probably do zemo or tigra for the ccp challenges
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 811 ★★★
    Kate Bishop for Necropolis
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★

I just read the fine print and apparently we can only use those gems on MAX LEVEL champs.....So now I can't really do an out of pocket/funner rank up as I won't dump 200 sigs into a "fun" rank up.t.

Max Level means rank 4/55, not sig 200. So don't waste any sig stones.

I'm probably saving it for when I pull Kate Bishop.
    I was hoping that....even though the wording, LIKE THIS ENTIRE MONTHS SIDE EVENT is just a huge L and massively confusing ....when you look at sig levels it literally says LEVEL. And I saw the 50 sig stones and got an immediate stomach ache . I've never seen a gem say that....
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★
    Maybe Spider supreme
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 ★★
    Zemo or bullseye
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★
    Gonna r5 ascen scarlet witch classic and r2 Domino
  • Options
    Maple111Maple111 Posts: 16
    Torn between Nick and Kate, but I will probably use it on Kate for Necro.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Nick will finally go r5! I only have 1 r5 of each class and at the time I chose Aegon for skill (Necro completion).

But since Nick is already r4, I can use the Saga 3-4 gem on someone else. Most likely CGR…
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 533 ★★★
    Probably going to do Hood.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Blade vs Void
    Coin toss
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited March 8
    Definitely going to go with The Serpent.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    I was dead set on kate she was alredy ascend, I was just low on t6cc........but

Then new BG store update dropped and I upgraded kate
    I can sit on the gem for some time.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287
    Bullseye
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,269 ★★★★★
    Kushala
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

I just read the fine print and apparently we can only use those gems on MAX LEVEL champs.....So now I can't really do an out of pocket/funner rank up as I won't dump 200 sigs into a "fun" rank up.t.

Max Level means rank 4/55, not sig 200. So don't waste any sig stones.

I'm probably saving it for when I pull Kate Bishop.
    I was hoping that....even though the wording, LIKE THIS ENTIRE MONTHS SIDE EVENT is just a huge L and massively confusing ....when you look at sig levels it literally says LEVEL. And I saw the 50 sig stones and got an immediate stomach ache . I've never seen a gem say that....
    Dude.... why would they let you use a gem on a champ that isn't max LEVEL?!?

No different than not letting you rank up a champ with catalysts until it's max LEVEL.
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

Dude, you won't regret it!

I dropped the cash for the pre release bundle because he's an absolute badass.

First and probably only time I will spend money to aquire a champ but damn, he was worth it.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Zemo
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 359 ★★
    Got a 200 sig R4 Void and Fury, Nick is ascended, but I just pulled CGR and took him to R3…gonna use the R3>R4 gem on him. He’s unduped…and I belive Void needs the R5 gem more than Fury or CGR…but i’m leaning towards CGR atm…but I do also have a R4 Bishop…to many champs, to few R5 gems 👻
  • Options
    ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Posts: 94
    KP or Bullseye bioth r4 sig 200 ascended.
    Its a tuff call to make because I also enjoy Bullseye on attack with the 6* BP relic but am leaning more towards KP since its a long time to Bullseyes rebalance
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,393 ★★★★★
    Mine is going into black widow deadly origin
  • Options
    MrSoundeffectsMrSoundeffects Posts: 8
    edited March 8
    Void and ascend him as well, me getting the 7* is never going to happen and I just love the ladd
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Adam Warlock for me.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

Shamir51 said:

First and probably only time I will spend money to aquire a champ but damn, he was worth it.

Oh, I know. I also dropped the cash for the 6* and pulled the 7* from one of the 12 Borson crystals!!

Tested him out on some paths in act 8 and he did not disappoint!
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

Shamir51 said:

Oh, I know. I also dropped the cash for the 6* and pulled the 7* from one of the 12 Borson crystals!!

Tested him out on some paths in act 8 and he did not disappoint!
    Congrats!!!! I was hoping I would get lucky and get the 7* as well, but no dice.

I would have been stupidly happy if I had though! One for AW defense and one for attack, questing etc..
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,460 ★★★
    I'm tb but ima r4 my r3 ascneded kingpin. It will get me paragon