Options

Who is everyone leaning to R5 for the Magic Heist event?

Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 847 ★★★
I just read the fine print and apparently we can only use those gems on MAX LEVEL champs.....So now I can't really do an out of pocket/funner rank up as I won't dump 200 sigs into a "fun" rank up. That being said .....who ya got/want? If your answer is Kingpin or Kate who is your 3rd pick (I have em both maxed ).....

I'm personally torn between a few....

Kushala
White Tiger
Void
CGR
Nick Fury

I'd say those are the top five for me.....in that order....but I JUST got Tiger like yesterday so I haven't played her a ton yet.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,512 ★★★★★
    I already decided.
    It's cgr
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,803 Guardian
    I'll probably do zemo or tigra for the ccp challenges
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Kate Bishop for Necropolis
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 847 ★★★

I just read the fine print and apparently we can only use those gems on MAX LEVEL champs.....So now I can't really do an out of pocket/funner rank up as I won't dump 200 sigs into a "fun" rank up.t.

Max Level means rank 4/55, not sig 200. So don't waste any sig stones.

I'm probably saving it for when I pull Kate Bishop.
    I was hoping that....even though the wording, LIKE THIS ENTIRE MONTHS SIDE EVENT is just a huge L and massively confusing ....when you look at sig levels it literally says LEVEL. And I saw the 50 sig stones and got an immediate stomach ache . I've never seen a gem say that....
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    Maybe Spider supreme
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 322 ★★
    Zemo or bullseye
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,654 ★★★★★
    Gonna r5 ascen scarlet witch classic and r2 Domino
  • Options
    Maple111Maple111 Posts: 16
    Torn between Nick and Kate, but I will probably use it on Kate for Necro.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Nick will finally go r5! I only have 1 r5 of each class and at the time I chose Aegon for skill (Necro completion).

But since Nick is already r4, I can use the Saga 3-4 gem on someone else. Most likely CGR…
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 559 ★★★
    Probably going to do Hood.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,171 ★★★★★
    Blade vs Void
    Coin toss
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited March 8
    Definitely going to go with The Serpent.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,334 ★★★★★
    I was dead set on kate she was alredy ascend, I was just low on t6cc........but

Then new BG store update dropped and I upgraded kate
    I can sit on the gem for some time.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 376 ★★
    Bullseye
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,305 ★★★★★
    Kushala
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,735 ★★★★

I just read the fine print and apparently we can only use those gems on MAX LEVEL champs.....So now I can't really do an out of pocket/funner rank up as I won't dump 200 sigs into a "fun" rank up.t.

Max Level means rank 4/55, not sig 200. So don't waste any sig stones.

I'm probably saving it for when I pull Kate Bishop.
    I was hoping that....even though the wording, LIKE THIS ENTIRE MONTHS SIDE EVENT is just a huge L and massively confusing ....when you look at sig levels it literally says LEVEL. And I saw the 50 sig stones and got an immediate stomach ache . I've never seen a gem say that....
    Dude.... why would they let you use a gem on a champ that isn't max LEVEL?!?

No different than not letting you rank up a champ with catalysts until it's max LEVEL.
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

Dude, you won't regret it!

I dropped the cash for the pre release bundle because he's an absolute badass.

First and probably only time I will spend money to aquire a champ but damn, he was worth it.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,449 ★★★★★
    Zemo
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 472 ★★★
    Got a 200 sig R4 Void and Fury, Nick is ascended, but I just pulled CGR and took him to R3…gonna use the R3>R4 gem on him. He’s unduped…and I belive Void needs the R5 gem more than Fury or CGR…but i’m leaning towards CGR atm…but I do also have a R4 Bishop…to many champs, to few R5 gems 👻
  • Options
    ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Posts: 100
    KP or Bullseye bioth r4 sig 200 ascended.
    Its a tuff call to make because I also enjoy Bullseye on attack with the 6* BP relic but am leaning more towards KP since its a long time to Bullseyes rebalance
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    Mine is going into black widow deadly origin
  • Options
    MrSoundeffectsMrSoundeffects Posts: 8
    edited March 8
    Void and ascend him as well, me getting the 7* is never going to happen and I just love the ladd
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Adam Warlock for me.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

Shamir51 said:

First and probably only time I will spend money to aquire a champ but damn, he was worth it.

Oh, I know. I also dropped the cash for the 6* and pulled the 7* from one of the 12 Borson crystals!!

Tested him out on some paths in act 8 and he did not disappoint!
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

Shamir51 said:

Oh, I know. I also dropped the cash for the 6* and pulled the 7* from one of the 12 Borson crystals!!

Tested him out on some paths in act 8 and he did not disappoint!
    Congrats!!!! I was hoping I would get lucky and get the 7* as well, but no dice.

I would have been stupidly happy if I had though! One for AW defense and one for attack, questing etc..
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,517 ★★★
    I'm tb but ima r4 my r3 ascneded kingpin. It will get me paragon