**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm not wrong this time

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,478 ★★★
edited March 10 in General Discussion
There is seriously a bug this time with the side quest that we can exploit. I was worried I was bugging again or misunderstanding something but nope it works and I confirmed with other ppl. @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Jax if u don't see it I will tell u after im paragon and get the full rewards. Clue.... it is to do with the solo objective.

Comments

• Options
    Technically it doesn't let you get something u can't get already but it lets you get it quicker. Also it lets you get the rewards for 2 progressions if u move up a progression title
  • Options
    Can anyone guess?
  • Options
    Schnoodle said:

bros gatekeeping the bugs now💀💀

Kinda to do with gates actually, keys as well
  • Options
    Schnoodle said:

bros gatekeeping the bugs now💀💀

Kinda to do with gates actually, keys as well
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,797 ★★★★★
    Yes u can do the lowest difficulty and get the same rewards...
    The store is gated though.
  • Options
    Its not that
  • Options
    Its more broken than that
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 322 ★★

Friend me ingame and tell me
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,443 ★★★★

So I'm looking at the Knullifier solo rewards on my tb account and comparing it to my paragon and valiant accounts and I'm fairly certain there's no advantage in double dipping a change of progression, as the tb rewards are comparatively trash and you're better off starting at the highest level, unless you have the discipline to not claim rewards.
    Also, there's no real difference between lvl 4 and 5 difficulties, so not sure what's "broken."
  • Options

So I'm looking at the Knullifier solo rewards on my tb account and comparing it to my paragon and valiant accounts and I'm fairly certain there's no advantage in double dipping a change of progression, as the tb rewards are comparatively trash and you're better off starting at the highest level, unless you have the discipline to not claim rewards.
    Also, there's no real difference between lvl 4 and 5 difficulties, so not sure what's "broken."
    I can confirm. I know of no bug. I can also confirm tb rewards suck. So bad. Not worth it at all.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    He's probably talking about the fact you can go in with whatever champs you need to fight with for the solo event and keep restarting the quest until you get all the solo objectives.

You could technically get it all done in a single day if you are really that freakin bored.

I, however am not bored enough to do that, and I don't think kabam gives a flying.... yeah, that, so I doubt it's considered a "bug".
  • Options

He's probably talking about the fact you can go in with whatever champs you need to fight with for the solo event and keep restarting the quest until you get all the solo objectives.

You could technically get it all done in a single day if you are really that freakin bored.

I, however am not bored enough to do that, and I don't think kabam gives a flying.... yeah, that, so I doubt it's considered a "bug".

Wait but dosnt it take the flower?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,037 ★★★★★

Wait but dosnt it take the flower?
    I just tried this and can confirm.

I started the quest (had 3 flowers, one was consumed. Now showed 2).

Restarted the quest after one fight. Back up to 3 flowers. Spend one to re-enter and back at 2.
  • Options
    edited March 10
    Oh it says right there. Will be fully refunded. I guess they didn’t take the solo events into account but yeah, doubt they care much.

• Options

Oh it says right there. Will be fully refunded. I guess they didn’t take the solo events into account but yeah, doubt they care much.

Oh awesome! Thankd
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,676 Guardian

But doesn’t it always say something like that for Side Quests with tickets ?

And doesn’t it always NOT seem to do what some people think it says ?

Even though it says that spent resources will be refunded, it never has actually given you back an entrance ticket.

So, is it actually doing something different this time ?
  • Options

Even though it says that spent resources will be refunded, it never has actually given you back an entrance ticket.

It is not always the same. Sometimes they are refunded and sometimes they are consumed on use and not refunded.
  • Options

Good point. Also that's what I was talking about guys. So what ima do is get thronebreaker rewards then get paragon with the x magica gem and get those rewards too. :smile:
  • Options

It is not always the same. Sometimes they are refunded and sometimes they are consumed on use and not refunded.
    The entry fee never is refunded iirc just gates
  • Options

The entry fee never is refunded iirc just gates
    Rift entry fees are never refunded are they? Or are those typically just gates with no map entry?
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,443 ★★★★
    Restarting and running lvl 1 40x seems like more work than not, especially since you can't autoplay without running the risk of completing. Plus, you'll miss out on this:

Love that dust!

But hey, go nuts.
  • Options

Restarting and running lvl 1 40x seems like more work than not, especially since you can't autoplay without running the risk of completing. Plus, you'll miss out on this:

Love that dust!

But hey, go nuts.

Actually I'm doing threat level 5 :)
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
    36 fights in Threat level 5, 50 more in threat level 1, get all solo objective and event rewards using one flower, if you have patient ( or are impatient to wait ).