**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dani Moonstar

Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
Why does Dani’s slow from her spl1 not shut down evade champs? Mainly Bullseye and his evade, also noticed it against a stealth spiderman and spider pig too. It’s a 100% slow so not sure why champs are still evading with it applied.

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Bullseye's evade cannot be affected by ability accuracy reduction, that's why the slow doesn't stop it. As for the others, she is normally able to stop them from evading so there must have been additional nodes increasing the chance to evade beyond 100%
  • Options
    RiryokuRiryoku Posts: 20
    Killer instinct evade is not affected by AAR, that's why slow doesn't work and about ham and stealth, are you sure they didn't have an AAR immunity node?
  • Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    Ok I didn’t read the AAR bit from bullseye but I just fought a Gwen in EQ with Dani and slow was applied and she was evading like crazy. No additional evade chance tied to the node
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 57
    Dani needs another tuneup but I like her kit in theory
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Yeah,I used Dani on the SQ, the Pig one and even with the passive slow the opponents were still evading
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    edited March 11
    Dob1616 said:

Ok I didn’t read the AAR bit from bullseye but I just fought a Gwen in EQ with Dani and slow was applied and she was evading like crazy. No additional evade chance tied to the node

Yeah,I used Dani on the SQ, the Pig one and even with the passive slow the opponents were still evading

Her Evade chance is increased by 550% if your Special Attack is Unblockable.

That would probably account for it...