**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds again

I’m not a new player and I am paragon yet battlegrounds is darn near a guaranteed loss I get a token win now and the where the opponent actually feels balanced the like a switch goes off and it suddenly goes manic style aggressive taking no damage and dealing impossible amounts back while being unblockable and unstoppable I’ve actually lost matches where I don’t get hit once yet die within seconds I don’t get it

Comments

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    Which opponent? There aren't many champs that go both unstoppable and unblockable
  • Options
    Marcus_TBDMarcus_TBD Posts: 31
    you have to read more champ abilities thats normal yours isnt duped so he doesnt have to worry about thorns
  • Options
    Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    Christ is was an example maybe not a great one. But I get the feeling it does not matter what champ I throw up as an example I’ll get jerks thinking g they all that. But regardless it want the champ but the ai mechanics that seem to be a problem across the board not a singular champ I have a problem with. Like interrupting specials and getting destroyed befor animation can even complete. Thanks to the one guy who tried be helpful the others can go jump
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited March 11
    It doesn't really help complaining about that, if you want to win more improve your deck and skills as much as you can otherwise you will remain where you are and waste your time complaining while you can improve.
    I know from experience and besides there are other stuff to do anyways other then Battlegrounds to keep your mind off it
  • Options

It was a bad example
  • Options
    Wasn’t even a flex you people are ridiculous
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Then what was the point of showing us you promoted to P3, exactly?
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★

It was a bad example

Bad example of a flex too...
    I'm thronebreaker and I've gotten diamond 4....
  • Options

Only 2 people had anything constructive to say the rest of you are useless. Fights in battlegrounds are different than other areas and not everyone can remember understand or catch all the nuances in them. Plus there are so many champions in the game not everyone can memorize every little detail. Good advice from good people help people learn or even remember. You people who offer nothing but insults offer nothing but proof you are jerks

What i would recommend you to do is every so often read a random champs abilities. Lets you keep up to date so you aren't caught of guard
  • Options
    Jefechuta: finally someone who gets it. I do admit I don’t understand why certain mechanics work or what the a lot of the buff debuff or node descriptions actually mean without seeing them in action. And some not at all untill I have someone who is friendly show me what they do. Then I’m good to go
  • Options
    Just was looking for something I did not get and people have be rude.
  • Options
    ErrangErrang Posts: 63

Only 2 people had anything constructive to say the rest of you are useless. Fights in battlegrounds are different than other areas and not everyone can remember understand or catch all the nuances in them. Plus there are so many champions in the game not everyone can memorize every little detail. Good advice from good people help people learn or even remember. You people who offer nothing but insults offer nothing but proof you are jerks

That’s the double edged sword here.

You have to balance the champ info against the node and make a decision in about 30 seconds for a draft and about 15 seconds to decide your defender and attacker.

I agree it can be stressful and a bit of a pop quiz every match, but sorry to say, but that’s kinda the point of BGs.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,730 ★★★★★

Just was looking for something I did not get and people have be rude.

The title says "Battlegrounds again"...
    Its been 16 seasons of BGs, its obviously not the first time you are fighting Korg, he is a very popular defender... You are Paragon, its not the first Korg you fought... How do you just find out about Korgs kit...
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,730 ★★★★★
    edited March 11
    Double post 🙄 forum being laggy
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★

What do you mean you people?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★

Only 2 people had anything constructive to say the rest of you are useless. Fights in battlegrounds are different than other areas and not everyone can remember understand or catch all the nuances in them. Plus there are so many champions in the game not everyone can memorize every little detail. Good advice from good people help people learn or even remember. You people who offer nothing but insults, proof you are jerks

Ask questions -> get answers
    Post rant ->

• Options

Only 2 people had anything constructive to say the rest of you are useless. Fights in battlegrounds are different than other areas and not everyone can remember understand or catch all the nuances in them. Plus there are so many champions in the game not everyone can memorize every little detail. Good advice from good people help people learn or even remember. You people who offer nothing but insults, proof you are jerks

Ask questions -> get answers
    Post rant ->

Ngl post a rant, its war. Trust me, been there done that, got vioed couple hundred times
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

This one example every hit I did cost me damage I threw a special and he went completely unstoppable and unblockable and totally destroyed me yet same champ he drops with no damage at all in seconds And this is just a example seen it with many different champs to many to name

Helpful hint:

Unduped Korg is a waste on defense. This is his signature ability:

This is why your opponent's eyes lit up when you dropped him on defense, and why you took damage, and will continue to do so unless you choose an appropriate counter, if available.

If you're not reviewing your losses and why you lose, you're not serious about advancing far into GC.

Best of luck going forward.