**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I guess you're gonna miss the wallet raid

ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★
Ain't no way they're valuing a single raid at $30 when the rewards are still rng and you can get 1/2 a t6cc in the chests.

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    Completely agree
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

Anything to milk money (however small). Some people think $30 a month is not as bad, but still.

It sucks they don’t allow gold to be used as a resource to purchase raid tickets.

Man, I'd be swimming in raid tickets if they did. (Which is probably why they don't)
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    If you have a group that explores the map, that is also half of a 7* for $30, which isn't half bad. Still isn't great and the rewards need a huge change, especially with the valiant BG store giving us 1.25 t6cc selectors weekly.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited March 11
    Buy these weekly instead or whatever the time period is, it's affordable, 60 a week for 3 weeks. No need to spend.

• Options
    Ashacekar said:

Buy these weekly instead or whatever the time period is, it's affordable, 60 a week for 3 weeks. No need to spend.

The rates refresh every 8 days, just checked now as the timer ended. So buy 60 tickets every 8 days, you will have 180 before raids starts.

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,458 ★★★
    Not me still having the free one from the first one cuz I've never done it 😏
  • Options
    LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

Ain't no way they're valuing a single raid at $30 when the rewards are still rng and you can get 1/2 a t6cc in the chests.

What are raids?
  • Options
    Dose_rocksDose_rocks Posts: 29
    They having a laugh probably worse mode added! Id personally rather do standard AQ and thats a snooze fest these day. But £30 to play a beefed up silly version of AQ! Somebody needs to call the police on Kabam for this crime
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 114 ★★
    I really like raids. I like it more than regular AQ for sure. 30 dollars a pop is pretty nuts and I already expressed my thoughts on in currency cost of raids.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 638 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Even better is if you play map 8 and explore, you just need to buy 30 every week. Its about 2300 glory per week. Roughly you get 6000 glory/ week in map8 (if all BGs play map 8), so that leaves you with about 4000 glory to spend on other stuff. This is how I do it at least. Works fine so far
  • Options
    edited March 12

Ashacekar said:

Even better is if you play map 8 and explore, you just need to buy 30 every week. Its about 2300 glory per week. Roughly you get 6000 glory/ week in map8 (if all BGs play map 8), so that leaves you with about 4000 glory to spend on other stuff. This is how I do it at least. Works fine so far
    My Alliance sadly doesn't like AQ so we have sparse participants. Raids they do 100%. I also find AQ boring. My method is best lazier approach, if one runs map 8 and explores it, they don't need any method.
  • Options

Ashacekar said:

We can math it out for how much AQ to play and other resources you need to spend, but the main point of this was the monetary aspect of the raid tickets and how they are being valued vs the current state of the mode itself, mainly how the rewards work.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 741 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

No need to buy 60 a week if you do map8 (you should buy 45 a week since raids is every 4 weeks).

You get 32 per week from AQmap8. Thats 96 before next Raids week comes. Now you're 84 short. So just buy 21 tickets every week, 7 tickets with each currency except units. Each week that comes out to: 7k incursion tokens, 525 glory, 14k loyalty. Very reasonable. Obviously you can mix and match to better suit your resources. Hell, use units too.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 638 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Ashacekar said:

We can math it out for how much AQ to play and other resources you need to spend, but the main point of this was the monetary aspect of the raid tickets and how they are being valued vs the current state of the mode itself, mainly how the rewards work.
    I agree it's overpriced for the current rewards structure, but I think this is just one of those things in the game that is charged a premium for people who don't want to put effort to play it for free. With the buff in BG store, we are already starting to get closer to the point where the glory store is outdated, so better value is spending some glory every week on raids ticket than all of it on rank up materials that are starting to feel expensive. This is just my opinion on the situtaion.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    No raids here. Don’t care, and to me not worth the hassle or cost to roll the dice.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    edited March 12
    My alliance was debating opting out of raids as is anyway with how bad the reward RNG range is compared to cost of rewards. This did nothing to sway us towards raids, if anything reaffirmed our doubts to playing til the RNG aspect at least has a better range.

It is a shame though, as it sits it's one of the more fun modes to our alliance, but it's just not value for money/units/time/resources etc.

I along with most of the alliance got 2-3 25% t6cc frags last time, I've had 6 one from each of the boxes the last two raids.