Options

Can I just do one of the sidequests?

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 566 ★★★★
The only difference seems to be the boost you are rewarded with at the end

Can I just do one of them 7 times? Or do I need to do 1 run of each quest?

Comments

• Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
    Josh2507 said:

The only difference seems to be the boost you are rewarded with at the end

Can I just do one of them 7 times? Or do I need to do 1 run of each quest?

Dont do that, it will be much easier to fight knull with all the boosts in symbiotic trial.
    The way to go is do all of them once each week then do the symbiotic one last there is where you need to use them, if you do preview you will see that its pretty annoying to say the least doing the last trial without all the boosts
  • Options

You can definitely get away with only doing one of the trials. I went through the Knull quest today without using any of the boosts from the other trials. Path enemies are really easy and Knull is not too bad since the Kinetic Reactor node makes pushing him to sp2 easier. Just bring a miss counter.

What was your team ?
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★
    Bron1 said:

You can definitely get away with only doing one of the trials. I went through the Knull quest today without using any of the boosts from the other trials. Path enemies are really easy and Knull is not too bad since the Kinetic Reactor node makes pushing him to sp2 easier. Just bring a miss counter.

What was your team ?
    Abs Man, Dani, Bullseye, Vox and Zemo. Ended up using only Abs Man and Bullseye to clear the path, then Bullseye to take the Knull boss. Most of the #X-Magica and #Power Thief champs are really good counters to the nodes in each path, or you can just pick your favorite team of 5 and it should be pretty straightforward.
  • Options
    edited March 11
  • Options

Bron1 said:

What was your team ?
    Abs Man, Dani, Bullseye, Vox and Zemo. Ended up using only Abs Man and Bullseye to clear the path, then Bullseye to take the Knull boss. Most of the #X-Magica and #Power Thief champs are really good counters to the nodes in each path, or you can just pick your favorite team of 5 and it should be pretty straightforward.
    Awesome ty so much
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    So you found you didn't really need the boosts, even on threat level 5?
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 566 ★★★★
    Nope, I didn’t use any and it was pretty straightforward
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 866 ★★★
    The boosts? Useless. Same rewards for 1 or 5.
  • Options
    They didn’t do this right.
  • Options
    Just do the specials.