Will Bullseye get nerfed?

NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 216 ★★★
edited March 12 in General Discussion
I just pulled him, and I am debating on ranking up or let him sit until rebalance. Curious on the communities thoughts.

Will Bullseye get nerfed? 334 votes

Yes definitely. He is to sassy with those blades
37%
Spity68TendersquadChovnerNanoDroidFeeney234BigTuna_2054Leiva_darkFoxhero007PIKESTAINigotgame1075Mqc19kus234Monk1Longshot_33HendrossCassyRevenge_of_the_NerfsZsirhcZFydanePrimeSaviour_27 125 votes
Nah he’s good. Those blades got nothing on me.
54%
PantherusNZBigPoppaCBONERaganatorKeltanIl_CuocozuffyAzKicker316JinxesaxeLeediman39gannicus0830Terrabm3eppsSungjUnyonfaceCharakanakanhydrogohardcfpreludeSyndicatedCaptainaiden 181 votes
I have already quit game. Bullseye killed me
8%
SecondSkrillerbuffajrMongoPawnGregdagr8pikaKisHinpigupompomJChanceH9GizWhoDaPooMilan1405Doctorwho13BiggerKevTheholyplungerSirGamesBondDeadpoisdeadSchnoodleMystGHeruzu369NisN 28 votes

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    edited March 12

Doubtful.

Within three months there will be a new champ who is an easy counter to Bullseye.

You say that as if they had already released champs who counter Photon and Onslaught directly, they haven't.
    edited March 12
    Rebark said:

NüΚΞ said:

I just pulled him, and I am debating on ranking up or let him sit until rebalance. Curious on the communities thoughts.

Photon didn't receive it, I think it's unlikely that bullseye will receive it
    Exactly, people are saying this as if any of the 5/5 defenders that have been released so far already got hard counters but they don't. Bullseye was shown to counter Photon to some extent on the deep dive but we haven't had anything close to a hard counter like say ID with Bishop or Galan with Peni, not even close.
  • jj_jj_9jj_jj_9 Member Posts: 111
    I think that when regarding a defender with unavoidable damage kabam has 2 options. Nerf or introduce a champ that counters him. Kabam definately knew about bullseye befire he realesed and they released onslaught right before. Don't think he will get a nerf but a bunch of counters will be introduced. To all the vetarens that know this game they nerfed blade the same way. A bunch of bleed immune defenders imiw in piticular.
    Pikolu said:

Doubtful.

Within three months there will be a new champ who is an easy counter to Bullseye.

You say that as if they had already released champs who counter Photon and Onslaught directly, they haven't.
    What are you waffling on about? There's a ton of photon counters in the game already. Anyone with DAAR doesn't have to worry about her ever getting to pure light mode, those who don't need dexterity to dodge can dodge her specials in pure light, and skill alone can get around her annoying mechanics.

Also iron heart is almost the perfect onslaught counter
    Nobody in the game counters her whole kit, what are you waffling about? I didn't say there aren't any counters at all, I said we don't have any hard counters meaning they shut down every single thing she has in her kit the way ID does with Bishop, or the way Galan does with Peni cause that's what people are arguing on this thread.

She has some stuff, but again she doesn't hard counter everything in Onslaught's kit, did you even read what I typed before you replied?
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Doubtful.

What are you waffling on about? There's a ton of photon counters in the game already. Anyone with DAAR doesn't have to worry about her ever getting to pure light mode, those who don't need dexterity to dodge can dodge her specials in pure light, and skill alone can get around her annoying mechanics.

Nobody in the game counters her whole kit, what are you waffling about? I didn't say there aren't any counters at all, I said we don't have any hard counters meaning they shut down every single thing she has in her kit the way ID does with Bishop, or the way Galan does with Peni cause that's what people are arguing on this thread.

She has some stuff, but again she doesn't hard counter everything in Onslaught's kit, did you even read what I typed before you replied?
    It’s a well known fact that starting Mcoc makes you unable to read

smh Clobberin can’t believe you forgot
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    I'm curious if they do end up nerfing Bullseye, I wonder if they'll remove a bit of his defensive side and spice up his offensive side a bit more to balance it out. I have yet to pull the champ myself, but when he released and I saw he was primarily a defender (more a 'pure' defender than Serpent even, for example) I was a bit bummed since I mainly wanted to use him offensively.

But, I feel that would be a fair compromise instead of downright nerfing him and not bringing any positive with the rebalance.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,682 ★★★★★
    edited March 12
    I'm actually having solid success against bullseye in both war and BG with Storm, toad, Iceman or Namor. Sure he needs a bit of an adjustment, but I'm getting the hang of it at least, solo'd a 7* r3 today, granted hazard shift stun immune mini but still.
    Emilia90 said:

Pikolu said:

Doubtful.

It’s a well known fact that starting Mcoc makes you unable to read

smh Clobberin can’t believe you forgot
    You're right, was that on their terms of service? I probably didn't or rather couldn't read it if it was.
  • RebarkRebark Member Posts: 362 ★★★
    The problem with Bullseye, Onslaught and Foton is not just their abilities.
    The biggest problem is the interaction of these champions with power-gaining and unblockable nodes. They are champions that were made to require a lot of skill when fighting against, even using counters.
    However, champions who do all three well don't handle power gains well.
    I don't know to what extent it's a matter of their kits being too strong or the design of nodes for Battleground, for example, being extremely uncreative and limited.

On the Victory Track, I was doing all three without much trouble.
    At the Gladiator Circuit, the three of them became a nightmare.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,591 ★★★★★
    He should get SLIGHTLY nerfed, but probably won't. His evade mechanic should ONLY apply after he throws a special
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,710 ★★★★★
    Maybe
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,388 ★★★★★
    Rebark said:

NüΚΞ said:

Photon didn't receive it, I think it's unlikely that bullseye will receive it
    Maybe it's longer than three months (I don't actually keep track), but pretty sure this is the MO for new champs, esp hard defenders. Photon is a good example of a champ that was in part designed to counter Rintrah, Maw, Spidey Supreme, all of which can be considered hard defenders. Werewolf and Kushala are great counters to Hulking, who was built in part to hard counter Peni. We'll get someone for Bullseye and Onslaught, let's say, eventually.

Also, IMO Photon doesn't need more counters.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    I doubt they nerf him, I have a feeling they'll release a couple hard counters to him in the near future.

He should get SLIGHTLY nerfed, but probably won't. His evade mechanic should ONLY apply after he throws a special

That would hurt him a lot on offense, it would actually make him even more of a noodle than Kamala Khan lol he needs to evade and immediately throw sp2 into sp1 to deal any meaningful damage and even then it's nothing too crazy.
  • HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Member Posts: 59

Doubtful.

Bullseye counters photon xd

Doubtful.

Bullseye counters photon xd
    Photon is bleed immune, Bullseye sucks against bleed immune, his damage is almost cut in half.
    Also, he can't block unblockable specials or anything like that so even though her untouchable won't make you slip, she can still kill you if she goes into pure light form, he has no way to counter that.
    Maybe read both kits completely before saying anything? Lol
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 216 ★★★
    I have already quit game. Bullseye killed me
    Doesn’t daredevil classic or Hell’s Kitchen put in work on photon? I remember seeing a video somewhere.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,336 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Doubtful.

If you intended to say hard counters their kit, then why did you say

"You say that as if they had already released champs who counter Photon and Onslaught directly, they haven't"

A direct counter is different from a hard counter. Also Kate hard counters photon being able to bypass miss with tracking and tranquilize for no debuffs 😉

I also highly doubt kabam is going to want to introduce 4.5+/5 defenders that get a hard counter like Bishop. You're much more likely to see soft counters like Iron Heart who counter everything in Onslaughts kit except her being metal.