Options

Map design flaw

B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 71
So there are two maps that i know of that have these issue that some structure obstructs your wiew of the fight at a certain angle one if them is on the avangers tower the other is in asgards castle hall (idk the offical map names). Are the devs aware of this or has there been any discussions on this matte?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,264 ★★★★★
    B0B3SZ said:

So there are two maps that i know of that have these issue that some structure obstructs your wiew of the fight at a certain angle one if them is on the avangers tower the other is in asgards castle hall (idk the offical map names). Are the devs aware of this or has there been any discussions on this matte?

They know
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,715 ★★★★★
    I think there is a third map like that also the has a pillar in the way also hope fixed soon as these objects really punish when specials are thrown and u get that in ur way
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,584 ★★★★★
    Yes!!! I came across this yesterday and was like WTH . There are so many unnecessary visual distractions on various maps. I’ve posted about them for years with zero response
  • Options
  • Options
    Why are these even there in the first place ??

• Options
    Dave179Dave179 Posts: 2
    tks god Im not the one who experienced this. It costed me couple fights and ate some sp and dash attack to my face because that stupid thing blocks the view. MCOC should fix this soon
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,973 ★★★★★
    B0B3SZ said:
    So there is a guardian and a bunch of people saying "they know about the issue" and your immediate post is to tag mods?....
  • Options

B0B3SZ said:
    So there is a guardian and a bunch of people saying "they know about the issue" and your immediate post is to tag mods?....
    My bad mate didnt see that message, no need to shame me immedietly
  • Options

B0B3SZ said:
    Bunch of people? One person said they know. And just wanted to let them know if they didnt already. sorry for letting them know for a faulty design
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,935 Guardian
    edited March 13
    B0B3SZ said:

B0B3SZ said:
    Bunch of people? One person said they know. And just wanted to let them know if they didnt already. sorry for letting them know for a faulty design
    Been pointed out in many posts of late.
    (don’t know if any has had official Kabam acknowledgement of looking at it or not).

Been going on with couple fight scenes for MANY years, but more recently new fight scenes (above one), and modified (?) Avengers Tower, have made it more noticeable lately.

Also some times of champs moving past the normal outer ends of fight scene too.
  • Options
    edited March 16

This can’t be intended

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,381 ★★★

This can’t be intended

Kabam wants that we use the force when "blind"
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,517 ★★★

Why are these even there in the first place ??

Silver surfer right?
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★