**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overcomplication of side quest

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
edited March 12 in General Discussion
It's kinda crazy that every side quest now has 3-4 milestone events going on, with each having specific ways to grant points, with each giving a specific type of entry ticket to 10 different quests and boosts to use in the 11th quest, with a weekly resetting store, Like its nice to have stuff to do but all you need is one event milestone for entry tickets, 1 quest to explore throughout the month as many paths as we get entries, and instead of a third event milestone for rewards just place them on the paths with the mysterium. easy 1 quest 1 milestone event, like all these 11 quests couldve been 1 path each into 1 quest and u pick where to go or sum idk

Comments

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 363 ★★
    2 x 1/2 T6B or T3A every 4-5 days is decent rewards tho 👻
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 114 ★★
    I think it is compounded because all 5 of last month’s side quest still show up. But I will say if you complete the side quest before doing the symbiote challenge it is 🧀. It is overly complicated in that I need to go to YouTube and watch Richtheman break it down for me each month 😂
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

The real side quest was the friends we made along the way

Bro casually dropped the hardest quote ever.

🫂
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

The real side quest was the friends we made along the way

exactly
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Reading objectives is hard
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 64
    What I don't understand is why they don't have stackable solo objectives, they did it for last month and now it's back to just progress based. Just keep it where based on what you clear you get all the objectives and rewards.
    Referring to the finish each other's sentences Knullification crystals objectives for reference.
  • Options
    Twist1298 said:

What I don't understand is why they don't have stackable solo objectives, they did it for last month and now it's back to just progress based. Just keep it where based on what you clear you get all the objectives and rewards.
    Referring to the finish each other's sentences Knullification crystals objectives for reference.

Its the same objective everyday, if they stacked people would get them all completed in 2 arena matches
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    Why do we need to stress, doing higher SQ levels if rewards are the same?
    🤷‍♂️
  • Options

🤷‍♂️

There is other events linked....
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★

🤷‍♂️

There is other events linked....
    Please could you explain?
    Because except the 2 objectives for Paragorn+, I don’t see any difference in the solo events.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,307 ★★★★★

Twist1298 said:

Its the same objective everyday, if they stacked people would get them all completed in 2 arena matches
    You are talking about a completely different thing. OP is talking about the side quest objectives. Not the magic heist arena objective.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Twist1298 said:

You are talking about a completely different thing. OP is talking about the side quest objectives. Not the magic heist arena objective.
    I guess i am confused.. but why would this SQ objectives stack?.. they are just a chain to use Class/Tag champs... Why would someone complain about that?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,395 ★★★★

Got us going to all of these different "fields" picking all of these damn flowers. Next SQ is gonna have us getting pollen. But first, we'll have to collect a bunch of bees from a battlerealm beekeeper.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Legit lmfao when I read this.
  • Options
    People tend to complicate things by looking for shortcuts on things that don't need any shortcuts.
    I don't know, personally when this SQ started I did my arenas and with 1 pass I was done halfway with the flower Event, then I did 1 SQ lvl 5 with the champs classes in the objectives ...
    People tend to overthink some simple stuff.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★

People tend to complicate things by looking for shortcuts on things that don't need any shortcuts.
    I don't know, personally when this SQ started I did my arenas and with 1 pass I was done halfway with the flower Event, then I did 1 SQ lvl 5 with the champs classes in the objectives ...

In before the threads saying that they missed this week store purchase cuz it got reset.
  • Options

In before the threads saying that they missed this week store purchase cuz it got reset.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★

Got us going to all of these different "fields" picking all of these damn flowers. Next SQ is gonna have us getting pollen. But first, we'll have to collect a bunch of bees from a battlerealm beekeeper.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Legit lmfao when I read this.
    I couldn't help myself 😂