**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LoL Mastery Tips

Hey guys,

I’ve got a 5* Star Lord rank 4 ready for LoL and I’ve got over 150 single revives waiting to be used... before I head in, I’m looking for some mastery tips... Any guidelines on what’s the best for LoL?

Comments

• U need deep wounds,someone that do crazy damage,and someone that regan.U need aa,sl,sw,gp,and wolv.that is a great team to use
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    SL with attack synergy, and if you like use suicides also.
    U need deep wounds,someone that do crazy damage,and someone that regan.U need aa,sl,sw,gp,and wolv.that is a great team to use
    SL doesnt inflict bleed to benefit from deep wounds... And also i think you are talking about ROL tho the OP asked about LoL...

• nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Synergies are important, try starlord out with your available attack synergy options to see if you're getting long enrage timer.
    I wouldn't recommend suicides, do invest points in the fury masteries because it's starlord. Have all lesser precision/cruelty maxed. Max pierce helps. Take away points from deepwounds if you have it more than one point, max out assassin. You don't need salve/recovery with starlord. Max parry and stupefy are a must. You might want pacify for a few fights.
    Hope this helps, good luck!!
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7i2w9g/easy_path_easy_life/

Here's a post from reddit, first LoL path with r4 5* SL. Hope this helps. Good luck.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    What about a first run through LoL without a Star Lord? Anyone any thoughts on that? Anyone done it recently?
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    @SgtSlaughter78, who do you have? there is only a handful of champs at r4 that can do it for under 4k worth of units, gwenpool, duped drax, stark spidey can all do it. if you are talking r5 4* more like 7k units round figures
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Thanks for the reply dude. I have:

5 Star rank 4:
    Captain America (OG) sig 50
    Magik (not awakened)

4 Star rank 5s - all fairly high sigs:

AA
    Blade
    Ghost Rider
    Gwenpool
    Medusa
    Yondu
    Angela
    SW
    Spidey (OG)

I can take Iceman and Hyperion to R5, both unawakened.