**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The worst science champion

I get 5 star Spider-Gwen from 5 star crystal. Why Spider-Gwen?????? Luke Cage is better than Spider-Gwen!!!

Comments

• Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    No...i have both as a 5*...SG is way better she can atleast to dmg....shes also got a unblockable sp1 lol
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Luke cage is way worse than spidergwen, spider gwen actually has decent damage and is more fun to play than Mr.pillow hands. The worst science champion is she hulk, basically a less utility luke cage
  • Av3to_Av3to_ Posts: 48
    no Luke is better
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I would encourage you to spend some time with her. She can deal some pretty heavy Damage when you stack Armor Break. Spam some Heavies and get an L2 in.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    edited January 2018
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Luke Cage has immunity, chance of stun and indestructible ,when duped, which I find useful. Spidergwen is worst by far

Waow immunity, when you gonna use it ? Never, same goes for indestructible.
    Both spider Gwen and Luke cage are only good for Arena, and she finishes fights way faster than he does, therefore she is better
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    I found she hulk is worst.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    It's she hulk.
  • nield04nield04 Posts: 27
    Luke Cage HANDS DOWN
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Iron Patriot, Luke Cage
  • She hulk is the worst science champion
    Followed by fix it

SG can do decent damage and cage can stun and is bleed immune. So they are more useful than the above 2
    She Hulk can stun too, one of the longest
    Cage is just bad unduped
    Spider Gwen has a mean L1 (sarcasm intended) and a lethal heavy and L2