**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magic Thief - NEEDS NERF ASAP

Comments

• Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

Good chance for me to learn how to use White Tiger, just died for 20 times :-)
    now I know how to use her.

How is she? Just pulled the 6*, but I think I’m going to go all-in on Destroyer instead
    she is probably the best counter for Gorr and Serpent with magik-x tag.
    Even over Kushala?
    No Kushala, she will be banned for the whole season and blacklist for another season
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

How is she? Just pulled the 6*, but I think I’m going to go all-in on Destroyer instead
    Even over Kushala?
    No Kushala, she will be banned for the whole season and blacklist for another season
    Oh, I don’t know what bracket you’re at. I’m currently only in a G4 trying to work my way up to higher tiers. They didn’t ban her in my war, just have a hard on for Bishop and BWCV getting the ban.
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 168 ★★
    FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

Even over Kushala?
    Not sure about that. I’m in Masters as well and they Banned: Sunspot, Void, and Bishop. It’s gonna be a coin toss it looks like
  • Options
    FunnyDude said:

PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

Even over Kushala?
    Not sure about that. I’m in Masters as well and they Banned: Sunspot, Void, and Bishop. It’s gonna be a coin toss it looks like
    Probably overstating a little bit, we are in master too and we ban Bishop and Kushala, the other one is iceman but we might change .
    Yeah I think the bans will change. I think Bishop and void could be perma bans We will see. Hopefully we don't and Kabam sends out a "we are shutting war season down message"
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

Even over Kushala?
    Probably overstating a little bit, we are in master too and we ban Bishop and Kushala, the other one is iceman but we might change .
    Yeah I think the bans will change. I think Bishop and void could be perma bans We will see. Hopefully we don't and Kabam sends out a "we are shutting war season down message"
    Just so I’m not mistaken, is the only reason Bishop keeps getting banned due to his Prowess proc ability?
  • Options

PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

Even over Kushala?
    Just so I’m not mistaken, is the only reason Bishop keeps getting banned due to his Prowess proc ability?
    No. Bishop gets banned because 1. He’s a 7 star and many have him r2 and r2. 2. If a defender purifies his stun they get a passive (like Storm X). 3. He has excellent damage and can work on HS nodes
  • Options
    PIKESTAIN said:

PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

Even over Kushala?
    No. Bishop gets banned because 1. He’s a 7 star and many have him r2 and r2. 2. If a defender purifies his stun they get a passive (like Storm X). 3. He has excellent damage and can work on HS nodes
    and he can carry power over fights, save boost.
  • Options
    edited March 14
    PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

Even over Kushala?
    Wiccan can do Thing fight, if this is the reason you ban Void.
    Anyway, it doesn't matter because no way for us to push for every fight, we just do it for free rewards.
  • Options
    FunnyDude said:

PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

FunnyDude said:

Even over Kushala?
    Wiccan can do Thing fight, if this is the reason you ban Void.
    Anyway, it doesn't matter because no way for us to push for every fight, we just do it for free rewards.
    I think we also ban Wiccan. Lol
  • Options
    tankervoltankervol Posts: 6
    So, I just left my alliance due to the Magic Thief defense tactic. I’ve been playing this game since launch and have played every defense tactic Kabam has created. AW was one of my favorite game modes, but this tactic is absurd. I refuse to participate in any game/game mode that is this frustrating. The easy thing to do would be to scrap the entire tactic for this season and go back to the options we had last season.

On a side note, I’m now looking for a non-AW alliance.
  • Options
    bor001bor001 Posts: 28
    at the moment its a slug fest between us & our opponents .. mainly using the 40% revives & took bonuses on a few nodes .. but any node with regen stun reflect hazard (sorry Emma Frost doesn’t cut it) protection multiple KOs .. Bullseye ugh .. plus parry into defender block a lotta times u get hammered .. our alliance going since 2014 but i think may lose a few on this .. if the 40% revives then war will be put on hold .. lotta good stuff going on tho in other game modes .. we played for camaraderie in war but players are just very down at the moment
  • Options
    HERUHERU Posts: 121 ★★
    FunnyDude said:

Why not? They are doing bad job, it's responsibility of the community to point it out,
    if they don't reply to the feedbacks, we have to assume they didn't see.

Or they ignore it.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    A placement was recently discovered in aw with cgr that straight up kills you if the ai doesn't go your way even with any of the tactic attackers. Tactic needs to be relooked into lol
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    HERU said:

@Kabam Miike are you aware that Nick Fury, already a solid defender on any node, doesn't take damage after his Life Model Decoy is destroyed when he becomes indestructible. So basically you have to take him down twice.
    Genius AW tactics!

I fought fury in the stunning reflection node and an ebb and flow knock down node using sunspot. It wasn’t that bad. Kate on the other hand is more of a pain.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★

Beewee said:

A placement was recently discovered in aw with cgr that straight up kills you if the ai doesn't go your way even with any of the tactic attackers. Tactic needs to be relooked into lol

Which placement, asking for a friend
    Yes, asking for a friend too.
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 201 ★★
    zuffy said:

Beewee said:

Yes, asking for a friend too.
    One of my friends also wants to know.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★

Beewee said:

I really don’t wanna see it everywhere because it’s the most obnoxious thing in existence. I saw one clip and went “omg I never thought that would happen” and the dude just melted
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 557 ★★★★
    and kabam would like to know so they definitely keep it
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Beewee said:

Beewee said:

I really don’t wanna see it everywhere because it’s the most obnoxious thing in existence. I saw one clip and went “omg I never thought that would happen” and the dude just melted
    My friend said he won’t say anything!
  • Options
    Lightsout963Lightsout963 Posts: 11
    With the new map my alliance seen Baron Zemo, Bullseye, and Onslaught numerous times on each path. I guess diversity doesn't matter anymore lol. If we lose because these guys are placed at least 5 times a piece it would be ridiculous 🙄. So much for enjoying the game if you can't plan for paths at all.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★

With the new map my alliance seen Baron Zemo, Bullseye, and Onslaught numerous times on each path. I guess diversity doesn't matter anymore lol. If we lose because these guys are placed at least 5 times a piece it would be ridiculous 🙄. So much for enjoying the game if you can't plan for paths at all.

True, the alliance i'm facing rn has more than 20 repeated champions in plat 4, that's insane man '-' maybe kabam needs to change the points for diversity significantly, i saw the same situation last season although it wasn't a huge number as it is with this alliance but still...
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    We are casual, 2 BG, tier 5. We never play off season. Mainly paragons with a third valiant. Our opponents had a few more Xmagica defenders than us and we only had some by accident as no one in the alliance bothered to read up before the season started (we almost missed the start, as usual - we are that casual/not bothered).

But those few xmagica defenders on each side have run havoc.

Just tier 5. This is not fun.

• Options
    The fact that this thread hasn’t been closed gives me hope, no matter who false it may be, that maybe they are listening.

Lack of communication is still pretty awful. But I feel like they’re just trying to see what they can get away with.

Again I understand wanting to make AW more difficult, but this isn’t the way to do it. Test your difficulty ramps with the whole player base. Communicate. Be transparent. I’d say most alliances think this is a poorly designed tactic. It’s not us just complaining.

Maybe just sit back and take all of that in.