**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am not seeing enough Destroyer love

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
This guy looks so cool! I don't even care how strong he ends up being I am going to try and get him because boy is he awesome too look at!

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Yeah he looks sick
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★
    "Looks don't matter."
    :- THE Venezuelan Beauty Queen.
  • Options
    corporal_ackbarcorporal_ackbar Posts: 19
    All i see is yet another overtuned headache of a defender.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 807 ★★★
    Hmmm we will find out soon enough how he is as both as defender and attacker
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Because we have got him yet. I m eager to turn immortality and indestructible into rubble with him.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Based on the deep dive two weeks ago, he looks very good on offense and defense.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 692 ★★★
    The destroyer is too OP he need to be nerf
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★

The destroyer is too OP he need to be nerf

Too early to judge?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,956 ★★★★★
    Ok but why his head look like iron box (Flatiron). He looks funny to me.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★
    Sadly in general while in a fight he looks "shutted down" dosent glow and don't have these kinda eyes so he dosent look as cool
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 692 ★★★

All i see is yet another overtuned headache of a defender.

What exactlt you think is a headache about him?
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 114 ★★
    Rupture damage while hitting him will be annoying. Isn’t scorpion the only immune champ in game? 😂
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 571 ★★★
    He does look fricking awesome! Love his SP2 animation too.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★

Sadly in general while in a fight he looks "shutted down" dosent glow and don't have these kinda eyes so he dosent look as cool

Considering the destroyer was just an armour that needed a soul or magic to operate it, it not having eyes and he looks like a non emotional armour makes perfect sense.

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★

Considering the destroyer was just an armour that needed a soul or magic to operate it, it not having eyes and he looks like a non emotional armour makes perfect sense.

Yeah but what I'm talking about is that he looks like he isn't operated at all...
    Look how he looks here:

Compared to in actual fights:

• Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

Yeah but what I'm talking about is that he looks like he isn't operated at all...
    Look how he looks here:

Compared to in actual fights:

Good point, personally I think he looks cool enough like that and I like that he does glow more when he uses his heavy, sp2 or sp3. Gives it some cool vibes
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    He only glows when he is using specials otherwise he's a dead armour with no life. Seems about right.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 692 ★★★
    NüΚΞ said:

Rupture damage while hitting him will be annoying. Isn’t scorpion the only immune champ in game? 😂

Bro did you even fully read that ability? That only happens if he is awakened and has protection. Which only happens if you have a buff on you. Even then 1-2 buff is just minimal. Ability even scales with sig so at low sig it isnt that much damage. But to be super safe you can use scorpion or anyone with high physical resistance. It becomes dangerous if you have a lot of buffs which mostly happens with cosmics and its normal that you get punished for using cosmic against a mystic
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    NüΚΞ said:

lady d can be as well iirc.