**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make side quest crystals paragon!

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★

It's been 1 year and we are still having cavailer side quest crystals. Who cares about 1% chance for a 6*? These crystal shards are staple rewards for us players each month. Make it paragon crystal for paragon+ summoners, Some of the champs are available as 7* in these crystals, Give us a chance to pull one of them. These crystals usually don't have champs that are "new" (Released in past 6 months), and the amount of crystals we open are quite limited (like 10-15), and if kabam feels it is too much, we rather can take 3-5 paragon crystals over 15-20 cavailer ones. So please give us paragon crystals.

What y'all think?

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Because over half of the champs in them each month aren't even available as 7*s yet. That's why.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    I used to love opening dozens of SQ Cav crystals but now there are fewer available per month. Also with 7* in the game, it will be sensible to have the next upgrade version of these crystals for the higher progression to make SQ more exciting.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★
    edited March 15
    If Kabam is scared of, "but what if that 1 cav pull a 7* 😱" then why not just give the upgrade for Valiant, maybe add Paragons 🥴

But my god man, still giving Cav crystals in 2024, no sense at all.

I used to love opening these when I was Cav a 1½ years ago, hoarding them to maybe pull new 6*
    Now? ISO I guess.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    Yeah valiant should definitely not be getting 6* as the best pull. I, like most valiant, have every champ in the basic plus they are duped. If you don't want to give a 7*, perhaps a few thousand 7* shards as an option for valiant.
  • Options
    @PT_99 @laserjohn26 shhh.... If they make it "only for Valiants", the forum will burn with complaints from paragon players.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Yes please implement this so I have a nice reliable source of iso.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 556 ★★★
    Honestly at this point, I'd accept a thronebreker crystal...
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    Definitely a good idea. If they want to make it progression based that's fine as well. They can release it with ACT 8.4 and have it for Valiant only. This way there will be less of a riot.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

It’s a good and rational suggestion so I wouldn’t expect it to be implemented soon lmao

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★

@PT_99 @laserjohn26 shhh.... If they make it "only for Valiants", the forum will burn with complaints from paragon players.

What's stopping them from getting Valaint like rest of us? 🤔
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

It’s a good and rational suggestion so I wouldn’t expect it to be implemented soon lmao

Kabam is so behind when it comes to updating stuff and it’s honestly one of the most frustrating parts of the game

That's why I always say.
    We need rewards update at regular intervals.

Like bgs store should update every 4 months. Glory store should update every 6 months loke that.

But kabam only update stuff when the community forces them to do so.

It's not the end of the world if Valiants get paragon side eq crystals instead of cavailer ones. I hope kabam will update this atleast within next two months.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike do you have any plans regarding this? Has this topic ever been discussed among the dev team?
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I wonder if making these as Nexus crystals for Paragons and Valiants could be an option. Truth be told, the event disappointment crystals are the worst part of the monthly quest experience for me.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★

I mean its better that than nothing, plus most will be Valiant when 8.4 releases...
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    By giving a lot of 7* shards for Valiants only, they will ask for 8* in 2025 …
    In the other hand, Kabam put the 6* champions as the glass ceiling for Paragorns. And so on for the titles under.
    What a big gap that is being dug. Marvel Contest of Valiants!

I agree on the percentages based on the progression (1 % of chance for 6* is outdated). But 6* as max reward in the SQ crystals.
  • Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 52
    Instead of taking the Paragon crystal route, convert the crystals to Nexus Cavaliers. Also, with a slight increase in drop rates. It would be okay with 3* champions still being in the crystals with 6* being the highest rarity. Adding, 7* champions to these crystals would be too much, as there are still only limited venues to acquire them.

P.S.: With Nexus Crystals, there is a good chance of not getting shafted with all 3* champions.
  • Options
    AadhyVan said:

Instead of taking the Paragon crystal route, convert the crystals to Nexus Cavaliers. Also, with a slight increase in drop rates. It would be okay with 3* champions still being in the crystals with 6* being the highest rarity. Adding, 7* champions to these crystals would be too much, as there are still only limited venues to acquire them.

P.S.: With Nexus Crystals, there is a good chance of not getting shafted with all 3* champions.

Adding 7* isn't too much, it's just 1% chance still.

Nexus cavailer is fine, but we deserve paragon crystals