**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Knullifier Objectives x4?

Are we supposed to get 4 more Knullifier milestone lists? Or is this intended?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,509 ★★★★★
    ANIMEniac said:

Are we supposed to get 4 more Knullifier milestone lists? Or is this intended?

They sent a mail out
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★
    Did you read the in-game mail?
  • Options
    ANIMEniacANIMEniac Posts: 126
    I just did. Didn't have one at the time of me posting this. XD
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,323 ★★★★★

Okay, they added lower tier objectives, but i just did 90 points Before and i can't get more points because i did that, now what?

This exactly..how are we supposed to get all the points?
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120

Okay, they added lower tier objectives, but i just did 90 points Before and i can't get more points because i did that, now what?

This. Hopefully they’ll give us the same points achieved for the new objectives, otherwise it will be impossibile

Ps: i’m at 73 points currently, how did you do 90? Did i miss something?
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 639 ★★★
    Solo objective tabs getting pretty crowded...
  • Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69

Yea just sent out a post out asking about this.
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 166
    I have these now too and it looks like now I’m not getting “We Tend to” objective points. I’m on objective 4/6 - use Mystic, Cosmic or Tech, and I’m using Herc and not gaining points. I restarted the app after and then fought with Herc again, and restarted again
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 197 ★★

You can keep playing tier 1 difficulty and exiting after 3 fights or restarting the quest after 3 fights and accumulate points.

I really appreciate the tip but this shouldn’t be the solution.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,429 ★★★★★
    Sigh
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 768 ★★★
    Ambjony said:

You can keep playing tier 1 difficulty and exiting after 3 fights or restarting the quest after 3 fights and accumulate points.

That's doesn't eat any entry keys?
  • Options
    Sajadala_GeezySajadala_Geezy Posts: 47
    How are we supposed to get the points for this now? Just grind it out?
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 173 ★★

Ambjony said:

That's doesn't eat any entry keys?
    The entry keys are not consumed when you exit or restart quest after the 3 fights. It's only consumed when click on the next node after the 3rd fight.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    edited March 15
    Yep. No extra objectives for me. New events are there but no extra objectives to catch up to all the points I already have on the initial objective I’ve had. One daily special objective for knullifier.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,049 ★★★

How are we supposed to get the points for this now? Just grind it out?

Not sure if that's possible, especially since most folks have completed the objectives which offered points.

Kabam should just remove those extra 4 and give out all those rewards based on the points earned from the original.
    The objectives offered 3 points each, you stil get a point from beating an enemy in the map (so 3 per trial).

Like another user said, just farm the points on Threat Lvl 1, then restart the map after the 3rd enemy. Don’t complete the Trial until you’ve farmed to your hearts content.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,801 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry but I have been doing this event on the daily bases. It is true the design for a fix is really bad, because I am at 80ish points...and you start at 0; BUT there are people who "exploited" the event by restarting and doing lower ones due to impatience...well those people can do it all over again...
    I am at 80ish points I think . Which means the next 40 will overlap for all others levels . Just gotta find a way to get those 80 points by restarting... Yes its bad; but if you want the items that bad its the only way.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★

I'm sorry but I have been doing this event on the daily bases. It is true the design for a fix is really bad, because I am at 80ish points...and you start at 0; BUT there are people who "exploited" the event by restarting and doing lower ones due to impatience...well those people can do it all over again...
    I am at 80ish points I think . Which means the next 40 will overlap for all others levels . Just gotta find a way to get those 80 points by restarting... Yes its bad; but if you want the items that bad its the only way.

Completely agree with people exploiting. They should just catch up to what we have done on our accounts so far.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 820 ★★★

Completely agree with people exploiting. They should just catch up to what we have done on our accounts so far.
    I feel that exploiting is legitimately the only way we can get all the rewards.....you won't be able to accumulate enough points in 18 days if you are almost done with the tend to finish each other's sentences objectives.....because 3 points a day at 18 days is 54 which isn't close to enough points....this event was just a massive fail....
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,801 ★★★★★

I feel that exploiting is legitimately the only way we can get all the rewards.....you won't be able to accumulate enough points in 18 days if you are almost done with the tend to finish each other's sentences objectives.....because 3 points a day at 18 days is 54 which isn't close to enough points....this event was just a massive fail....
    There is people who got the 120 already...
    Resetting the quest is the only way now.
    Just take advantage of it and do it during Hero Use.. get multiple events done.. the fix is flawed...
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 486 ★★★
    This is beginning to look a lot like compensation, and I like it. Send those tickets and make some noise, ladies and gentlemen!
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 160

It's not really an exploit per se... It's written on the message when you go to use the key that it will be returned but potions won't.
  • Options
    Chefi1983Chefi1983 Posts: 3
    I didn't get an in-game massage!