**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So , This game is for paragon and valiant players

doggydoggy Posts: 782 ★★★

I'm a cavalier Player who have low skill and low money , units . So stucked for months here.....the new loyalty store Update is beneficial to paragon players and valiant players...in my opinion below paragon players are fools playing this.......game.

Comments

• Options
    You can add any little thing to do below paragon players on new loyalty store Update that low progression players can maintain
  • Options

So a cav wants 7*?

No at least 6* or 5*
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Lol, a player with decent skill can start a new ftp account and easily get to paragon in 2 weeks. Plenty of videos on YouTube of the journey
  • Options
    Ragnarok13Ragnarok13 Posts: 48
    Thanks for letting me know.
  • Options

Mayavi said:

So a cav wants 7*?

No at least 6* or 5*
    And how is the loyalty store update affecting you?...
    U also know about the new loyalty store Update
    Update is beneficial for paragon and valiant players. Low progression players are also playing same game. But I don't want same offers and rewards as paragon players
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    Mayavi said:

Mayavi said:

So a cav wants 7*?

No at least 6* or 5*
    And how is the loyalty store update affecting you?...
    U also know about the new loyalty store Update
    Update is beneficial for paragon and valiant players. Low progression players are also playing same game. But I don't want same offers and rewards as paragon players
    How on earth are you playing the same game?
    Do you have to heal back a 60k-70k+ champ in AW after a bad fight with small potions?...
    Only thing you showed was 7* acquisition on yout screenshot, not sure how a 7* is going to improve your game play. A lot of us had to deal with act 6 when it wasnt nerfed with weaker champs than what you have available.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    Instead of complaining about the game only being for the top players when you see the top rewards walled off from you, ask the community about how to overcome whatever problems keep you from advancing. I'm sure a lot of players would be able, willing and happy to help you.

Cavalier is the progression tier that I was stuck in for the longest time. I became Cav, then tried to move on in Act 6 and got completely stumped, so I quit trying and instead did the Cav EQ, SQ and Variants. I did so for a long time. Honestly, for way too long. When I finally decided that it was time to advance, I'd gotten so much better at the game and had grown my roster so much that I more or less breezed through the rest of Act 6 (until the Grandmaster boss at the end, who I banged my head against for an entire week).

Since then, I've tried to advance both my roster and my general knowledge of the game so that I can both do the content that's coming and progress tier-wise when new ones become available. In many cases, it's just important to remember that content that has previously looked too intimidating to try out might not always stay that way. Furthermore, playing the first fight of a particularly difficult piece of content can also be really valuable even if you don't see yourself completing the entire quest then and there. Just throwing yourself at challenges "above you" can really help you improve. No one was born great at the game (except maybe MSD) - it's all a long accumulation of knowledge of it, turned into practice by...well...practice.

But you need to ask for help with specific things, otherwise it's impossible to offer any worthwhile help.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 204
    PT_99 said:

Yes, try to reach Paragon before July4 also

Your comment caught my attention @PT_99 any significance on why to do it before 4 July?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    We have had many variants of "This is a slap to the face for Cavs" ever since TB was introduced. If you're going to stay behind the progression, then you're going to have to accept that kabam isn't going to take much time to cater to your progression.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,944 ★★★★

I can't believe people are still struggling with Act 6, imagine being stuck there after so many nerfs... Yikes.

Anyways:

Some of the quests are still tough, especially some of those bosses. Cap IW, Mordo, Mysterio, etc.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

I can't believe people are still struggling with Act 6, imagine being stuck there after so many nerfs... Yikes.

Anyways:

Some of the quests are still tough, especially some of those bosses. Cap IW, Mordo, Mysterio, etc.
    Yes.. you know my pain
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    Mayavi said:

EdisonLaw said:

Anyways:

Yes.. you know my pain
    There might be challenges not hard enough to u don’t do it