**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MAGIC HEIST starts February 28th! Raffling off a 7-Star The Serpent!

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,032 ★★★★★

With everything going on in MCOC [AQ, AW, Side Quests, Monthly Events, Monthly Objectives, now Sagas etc.] it is so difficult keeping track of everything you "have" to do daily, it honestly should be possible to miss 3-5 days, or just simply let the objectives stack. I don't see the disadvantage Kabam would have from not allowing that, but it would make the lives of every player a lot easier

Sagas aren't exactly extra though. It's just more stuff for the things your normally doing anyways.
  • Options
    OperaOpera Posts: 6
    Opera said:

Hello, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

Is there some possibility for Kabam to do something to help people who ended up losing points in this event due to the confusion caused by the wrong timer shown in the game?

It is very clear that there is a communication error in the solo event timer. It doesn't show the time as it should. Despite being a daily goal (24 hours) it shows another time, today for example the time on the timer is 14 days and some hours.

I and other persons was confused and ended up being disadvantaged, losing some points because the confusing information on the timer that made us believe that we would have more than 24 hours to complete the challenge. I belatedly realized I was losing points.

On the forum there is no information that says that the missions would be reset every 24 hours, it just says that they will be daily. When I saw the timer with time of days in the game, I immediately understood that those objectives the objectives would be released daily, but they would be cumulative and that I could organize myself and accomplish them all within that timer of days that was informed.

How @Supersha7 said, putting a 24 hour timer on a daily reset challenge would have been sensible and would probably have solved 99% of the problems. I and most people would read the timer and think “oh, this expires in 24 hours. I better do this before it expires.”

From the moment I know the exact time I have to do a task in my personal life or work, I will organize myself and complete it within the deadline. The same happens with the game events that have a reliable timer with the real duration of the event. If I know that I have one day to achieve an objective within the game, I will organize myself and achieve that objective within the deadline, even if it's lying in bed about to go to sleep. If the deadline was one/two week, I would do it on the day when I had more time, so I could do it in a relaxed way and have more fun.

I believe that this type of event would have been better presented and enjoyed if it were like the recent battle passes, where it was possible to buy extra days if you missed a daily challenge.

Thank you for you atention!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax Please, can you said if we will have some position about this error on the timer and if affected players can receive some help about it?
  • Options
    Taher_47Taher_47 Posts: 3
    i am currently at 16 points i completed the arenas and didn't claim the rewards before the daily reset. so if 12 days remaining i will end up with 38 points. Do i have a chance to get the 4-5 rank up gem ?
  • Options
    Sunte3Sunte3 Posts: 1
    Hello currently I have 14 rafle tickets and the others have 18. My fault I didn't do the daily objective. Is there any possibility to have more maybe in the shop or in bundles?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,885 ★★★★★
    Such a mess
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 250 ★★
    When do we use the raffle tickets
  • Options
    MagicHeistMagicHeist Posts: 1
    Is there any chance we can get a couple of grace days ? I missed a day while on holiday
  • Options
    AceGambitAceGambit Posts: 5
    So if we end up behind that’s just it? No redemption?
  • Options
    JUSTRITCHJUSTRITCH Posts: 14
    I get u are pay to play... but if u are just going to constantly give garbage to people who play daily and advance alot only to recieve garbage rewards and garbage in crystals..

Then it just takes any fun out if this and gives nothing but constant disappointment to player.. I struggle now to even want to login..

Great job!
  • Options
    NappyishhNappyishh Posts: 2
    Magic Heist Solo Objective hasn’t reset for me on 2 different occasions. Even tho I’ve finished the 6 required 6* or 7* arena fights (wins) in the Magic Heist specific (correct) arena. And collected the Serpent Raffle ticket/point you get from completing it. Which now has me 2 points behind (I missed the first day since I thought they would stack like some objectives do/have done in the past)

The two times it hasn’t reset (yesterday & some random day a few days into the solo event) now have me 2 points behind/short of getting the R3-R4 6* #X-Magica & #Magic Thief tagged champions rank up gem. Which is the main & basically only reason I was doing the Magic Heist solo event to begin with since I’m not really a big fan of Arena these days & never really have been tbh.

But have been doing it to save the R4 6* resources I have that I was about to use on a champ I can use the gem for that I’ve been working toward at 20 points. I’m not Paragon yet so I can only get 1 point a day 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Jeff9080Jeff9080 Posts: 1
    Really hate this game sometimes. I made paragon to late so now I won’t get the 40 points so no 4-5 rank up gem
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    Jeff9080 said:

Really hate this game sometimes. I made paragon to late so now I won’t get the 40 points so no 4-5 rank up gem

Definitely the games fault that YOU became paragon too late.
  • Options
    Hammy816Hammy816 Posts: 16
    Kabam Jax said:

Will we be able to wait until the last day and do all 120 arena fight on the last day or will we not unlock the next days objective unless we have the current days objective done when the next one goes live?

Do not wait until the last day.
    You are earning milestone points by completing daily objectives. Which means you have to complete the objectives daily. You have an opportunity to get two points per day, missing a day means missing points.
    I'm not one to come here and complain normally, but it sucks you guys are trying to set a precedent that you can't miss a single day of logging in/playing without missing top end rewards.

Is there another precedent where you guys have done this with another event in game? Dual track events you have at least 2 or 3 days to complete the objective before the next one resets. BGs objectives reset every 2 days. Most monthly side quests typically don't have anything shorter than weekly timers. The monthly calendar has a 3 day buffer at the end of the calendar to not miss out on best rewards. AQ resets daily but the rewards in that game mode are no where near as game changing as a rank 4-5 6* gem.

Players may not be able to log in for a day or two for wide variety of reasons, this just feels super penalizing to people who might miss a day or two but keep up in every other area of the game. It wouldn't be that big of an issue if it was just shards or anything but there are very few other opportunities to get a 4-5 gem and none of those have this little margin for error.

This is the only response from Kabam in this thread which is disappointing given the timer still doesn't indicate you only have 24 hrs to complete the objective. Even if you won't budge on this one I would suggest you consider moving towards the dual track objective timers for future saga stuff like this.
  • Options
    Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 112
    I don't understand the part that says win 1 of 10 7* The Serpent or 1 of 100 6* The Serpent, how can we get them with the raffle tickets? Can someone explain to me cause there are a lot going on this month.
  • Options
    KillerMKillerM Posts: 3
    Do u get every week new boosts..bcuz the boosts are just 30minutes active and the next rose u get over 7 days
  • Options
    VettericVetteric Posts: 2
    I am so bummed out right now, I completed the six 7* fights yesterday but forgot to claim the two “tickets”. I literally logged in maybe a minute or two after 1pm and I guess that’s when the daily reset happens. When I claimed the two tickets, it did not give me today’s fights to complete. I thought this had to be a mistake because it says you have like 7 days to claim them, why should that affect the next days matches? But it looks like you won’t get the next days matches until you claim the tickets.

So now it looks like I will be 1 point short of getting the 4-5 rank up gem. Please tell me there is a way to get todays matches or make this up. This is super depressing ☹️
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 753 ★★★
    Vetteric said:

I am so bummed out right now, I completed the six 7* fights yesterday but forgot to claim the two “tickets”. I literally logged in maybe a minute or two after 1pm and I guess that’s when the daily reset happens. When I claimed the two tickets, it did not give me today’s fights to complete. I thought this had to be a mistake because it says you have like 7 days to claim them, why should that affect the next days matches? But it looks like you won’t get the next days matches until you claim the tickets.

So now it looks like I will be 1 point short of getting the 4-5 rank up gem. Please tell me there is a way to get todays matches or make this up. This is super depressing ☹️

Have you missed any other days? If not, you should be still able to get the gem. I'm at 28pts today with 7 objectives left. That would be a total of 42 & 40 is needed for the 4-5
  • Options
    VettericVetteric Posts: 2

Have you missed any other days? If not, you should be still able to get the gem. I'm at 28pts today with 7 objectives left. That would be a total of 42 & 40 is needed for the 4-5

I am at 25 right now. I swear I have done it every day, not sure how I am missing that one point. Just sucks that not collecting the tickets within the same day prevents the next objective from appearing, even though I completed it, when the timer to collect them lasts to the end of the event.
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 254 ★★★

In terms of the objective timers, it's unfortunate but that's just how our timers work. The only other option was to make 42 separate objectives that all start and end on different days, and that would have been 42 things to go wrong instead of 2. If we do something like this again in the future I agree we will need a solve for this as it's definitely not clear to players exactly how the objectives are going to work.

There aren't going to be any changes to this event or make up days or whatever, but there will be plenty of other opportunities to earn awesome rewards as part of Sagas, including a bunch of unannounced X-Magica rewards.

The event is already structured around 42 individual objectives that start and end on different days, and the game team has been pushing 21h and 7h solo objectives for years with extremely limited issues. The response is appreciated, but the idea that it's too complicated to set the objective timers to expire daily, when the objectives effectively expire daily, sounds pretty bizarre.
  • Options
    Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 112
    Vetteric said:

I also missed just one day but it seems if I do every one of them until the end I'm gonna be short by 2 points, is there sth wrong with this quest?
    I am at 25 right now. I swear I have done it every day, not sure how I am missing that one point. Just sucks that not collecting the tickets within the same day prevents the next objective from appearing, even though I completed it, when the timer to collect them lasts to the end of the event.
  • Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 175
    Kabam Jax said:

Will we be able to wait until the last day and do all 120 arena fight on the last day or will we not unlock the next days objective unless we have the current days objective done when the next one goes live?

Do not wait until the last day.
    You are earning milestone points by completing daily objectives. Which means you have to complete the objectives daily. You have an opportunity to get two points per day, missing a day means missing points.
    @Kabam Jax In my opinion, there should have been more advanced and clarified information put out about the necessity of doing the daily objectives right from the start of the event. By the time that I realized (from content creator videos no less) that you couldn’t miss more than ONE day of completing objectives to get the 6* 4-5 rank up gem, I somehow had already missed the first 2 days!

I currently have 30 points in the Magic Heist event, with only 4 days of objectives left, so the most points I’ll get is 38. I am very active in the game, and play daily for multiple hours, and I definitely know that I’m by far not the only one that has managed to miss more than 1 day.

The original post announcement for this event only came out 2 days before the Magic Heist event started, and even then it wasn’t clarified until the day of starting that summoners shouldn’t wait or miss days of completing objectives. (Yes, I realize what Daily Objectives means, but an event that lasts several weeks shouldn’t be strictly limited to only being able to miss one day of objectives, OR the information post should have been released sooner to allow for more people to know what to expect.
  • Options
    PSAAPSAA Posts: 40
    So just confirming, missing just one single day means i won't get the rank 5 gem?
  • Options
    dzikidzikdzikidzik Posts: 4
    If i have 30 today did i miss 1 or 2 days? And i will get or not 4->5 rank gem?