**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ironheart is underpowered and boring. Change my mind.

Please. I can’t pull Bullseye or Onslaught for the life of me, but my Ironheart is like sig 100.

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    That’s okay
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    Good
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Do you know how happy I would be if that happened to me?
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Please. I can’t pull Bullseye or Onslaught for the life of me, but my Ironheart is like sig 100.

The fact that you want Bullseye (primarily a champion you won’t use but just to place on defense) over Iron Heart (a champion you will use) shows a kind of misplaced priority. Even if someone were to sell you on how good Iron Heart is, it still wont do anything for you since you care just about defense.
  • Options
    Caprice88Caprice88 Posts: 33

altavista spoke facts, you have misplaced priorities go watch a bullseye damage rotation and ul see he is a pure defensive champ with some util, while he is great at what he does this game is very complex and u will need a good offense+defense. u say u want onslaught which leads me to think that u see him as a defensive threat since u paired him up with bullseye. well the champ you already have (ironheart) counters onslaught effortlessly.

she is not a new beyond god tier but she is up there, be happy with what u got broski it aint that bad at the end of the day :]
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    She's actually quite good, however her utility is still quite average in the tech class. Tracking, prowess removal, DOT, etc. Like the only unique thing about her is her pre fight to change from incinerate to rupture.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 113 ★★
    Speak on it, bro. That’s helpful, thx.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
    edited March 19

I got all 3 😁 Don't sleep on iheart.

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 952 ★★★★
    altavista said:

The fact that you want Bullseye (primarily a champion you won’t use but just to place on defense) over Iron Heart (a champion you will use) shows a kind of misplaced priority. Even if someone were to sell you on how good Iron Heart is, it still wont do anything for you since you care just about defense.
    Someone’s underestimating Bullseye on offense…
  • Options
    You got the wrong number but congrats
  • Options
    edited March 19

I got all 3 😁 Don't sleep on iheart.

You got the wrong number but congrats