Fellow BG enthusiasts

SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,455 ★★★★★
I have a 1-2 7* gem. I’m close to being able to rank up one science and one mystic to r2 if I want. Who should I use the gem on? I’m trying to make my BG deck a little stronger

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,455 ★★★★★
    Yo @Demonzfyre how does Centurion do against Domino? Also trying to consider Domino counters
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    If you're wanting to rank a domino counter, lady D or guardian.

Defender Sassy all day and he's a solid maestro counter

Solid attacker, Titania or Silk I prefer titania but Silk can do massive things no doubt
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 770 ★★★★
    Don't underestimate CAIW for BG. He can beat Maestro with a score of over 50k if he crits on the Sp2. Dupe does nothing for BG so you don't have to worry about that. Also counters unstoppable and the high block proficiency allows you to take less chip damage
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,741 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Yo @Demonzfyre how does Centurion do against Domino? Also trying to consider Domino counters

He does fine. But suffers the same issues of others. Crit failure from dex and things. But I can usually beat Domino with S.C.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,766 ★★★★★
    You've got a ton of good choices.

Titania
    Domino
    Silk
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    So this isn't a thread for Brian Grant fans... I see...
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,455 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

So this isn't a thread for Brian Grant fans... I see...

The Symbiote Duck only has one place in the world and it’s in BG’s heart
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★
    Silk is a BG beast.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    Mantis and silk are nukes and those two will help against photon and onslaught on defense.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,893 ★★★★★
    I don't disagree with any of the suggestions you've already gotten and they are all probably better than the one I'm going to give, but my next r2 Science champ is probably going to be Ant-Man. Both because he's necessary for KarateMike's Carina's Challenge but also specifically for Battlegrounds. The reason is that he's a PAIN to fight. He's not hard or anything, but his Unsteady debuff slows things down to a crawl. If you don't have a way to get rid of it, absolutely nothing will happen for you for 15 seconds, then you have a 15-second window where you can trigger stuff offensively, and then nothing happens again for 15 seconds. It makes him rather tanky and just drags out the fights.

He's kind of a slept-on defensive nuisance.

But if you DO have someone who can shrug off the Unsteady or isn't affected by ability accuracy reduction, he goes down fast and also heals you up like crazy. So you have to place him somewhat carefully.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★

Don't underestimate CAIW for BG. He can beat Maestro with a score of over 50k if he crits on the Sp2. Dupe does nothing for BG so you don't have to worry about that. Also counters unstoppable and the high block proficiency allows you to take less chip damage

Agreed. But the problem is he never crits especially when you want him to be. He is not a reliable option for bgs, you just draft him and pray rng works in favour for you
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    Venom is a monster in bgs. He destroys fights in 30-40 seconds if the opponent bleeds. I defeat hulklings and FAMs with him.
    Don't sleep on him.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Member Posts: 257 ★★
    sasquatch titania mantis, that’s all for now imo those are your priorities , domino if you dupe her