**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magic Thief - NEEDS NERF ASAP

Comments

• Options
    travgianttravgiant Posts: 19
    In 2 wars this season I have already died more times than I did in the ENTIRE last season combined. This tactic is horrible, absolutely one of the worst decisions this game has ever seen, people hate this, bottom line is it’s bad for the game, your players are not happy.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,149 ★★★★★
    🦗🦗🦗
  • Options
    What_A_MessWhat_A_Mess Posts: 22
    They should add a 5 seconds cool down for the indestructible from evade, and max 7 is too high.
    I just got 7 indestructible in 6 seconds while baiting SP, how I'm supposed to continue to fight.
  • Options
    Mimi27Mimi27 Posts: 13
    edited March 17
    Our alliance decided to also stop AW after the 1st war. It was miserable and we had over 200 deaths. Kabam obviously doesn't care what we think and just keep throwing content at us that "is working as intended". Well if "working as intended" is my alliance pulling out of AW season after 1 war for the 1st time in 2 years, congratulations Kabam you have succeeded.
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    I quit playing this game .. waste of time and not funny anymore i’ve stoped playing wars , i stoped playing Bg and soon i will stop playing at all anyway from 10 hr dayli to 20 min daily i think its a big step 😂😂😂 (sorry my bad english) do the same and live a life .. good luck
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited March 17
    Are a lot of people’s alliance following suit and also just not participating in AW this season? I’m trying to get an accurate read, as I might need to bring this up to my own alliance. We’ve already had a couple players that have decided they lost passion for the game and are leaving/have left, and a couple more who don’t want to do AW this season due to the tactic and want a replacement for the mode (we only do 2 BGs).

It’s a bit surprising since it’s been a good long while since we’ve had people actually quit/leave the alliance. Meanwhile I’m on the opposite end and running full guns blazing as I’m trying to get into the higher echelons. Might not be able to salvage everyone, but I guess I can always focus on my self and what’s good for me. Then again it’s a bit disheartening seeing that even some of the higher tier guys are also feeling the same way(members leaving, etc), which leads me to believe I might just be in a smaller-than-usual group now who’s still enjoying the game despite its flaws.
  • Options
    GabeZRodGabeZRod Posts: 69 ★★
    Every tactic fight has taken me a minimum of 2 minutes to solo or 20 revives to clear. I’d rather this game mode not exist to begin with
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 168 ★★
    FunnyDude said:

Check the war video from Lagacy, heh

That was against my ally lol. Was pretty funny to watch even if we got destroyed. Which we aren’t really pushing because Kabam forced us to make that decision lol
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

Check the war video from Lagacy, heh

That was against my ally lol. Was pretty funny to watch even if we got destroyed. Which we aren’t really pushing because Kabam forced us to make that decision lol
    Well we got them next. And we watched lagacy double to nova and then their bg1 sextuple ko to an Adam.
  • Options
    GabeZRodGabeZRod Posts: 69 ★★
    edited March 17
    @Kabam Miike @“Kabam Jax” can we please get an update on this? The lack of correspondence from the Kabam side is not a good outlook on community outreach. At least acknowledging the fact that this is still being looked into and whether we can expect an additional nerf (and at what time) is prudent. Based on the near 500 comments, this issue is causing mass exoduses on all fronts
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 557 ★★★★
    GabeZRod said:

@Kabam Miike @“Kabam Jax” can we please get an update on this? The lack of correspondence from the Kabam side is not a good outlook on community outreach. At least acknowledging the fact that this is still being looked into and whether we can expect an additional nerf (and at what time) is prudent. Based on the near 500 comments, this issue is causing mass exoduses on all fronts

we can only hope they permanently revert back to the pre-crush era mindset. whoever is dictating the trajectory of AW needs to go back to what worked because "higHeR difFicUltY!" never will.

every decent player in their tier (not great, decent) should be able to solo their fights with basic due diligence while having enough champion options at their disposal to do it (even during the second season of a global with the additional blacklist).
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★

Why no official word on a post this important yet?

This is the million dollar question considering how many people have responded to the thread and how many new folk too who don't post often
  • Options
    They’re most likely going keep it this season and milk the whales pushing for that Witch. They’ve ignored pretty much every tag after Jax has stated they were initially changing things. They made their mind up.

Season should be cancelled.
  • Options
    Our third opponent is a fellow Masters ally placing dupes of the same champ. (4x bullseyes) etc.

Great tactic guys. Is this what you wanted? Masters level Allie’s ignoring diversity because the tactic is so ridiculous?
  • Options
    OpxOpx Posts: 132
    We are also done with AW. Absolutely unplayable. We haven't had as many deaths as we have now all season.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Gold 1 alliance here. Varying ranges of skills within the alliance. We structure our war, assign paths for consistency, but don’t require more than the 1 loyalty revives. While our overall deaths are up, our attack bonus actually remains the same as previous wars. So while individual matchups have become more of a pain point, we aren’t seeing a decrease in scoring (so far - we are now up against an alliance using 80-90% tactic)
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

Our third opponent is a fellow Masters ally placing dupes of the same champ. (4x bullseyes) etc.

Great tactic guys. Is this what you wanted? Masters level Allie’s ignoring diversity because the tactic is so ridiculous?

I guess it's us :D
    We want to get some easy wins by doing this... not pushing hard either.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    FunnyDude said:

PIKESTAIN said:

I guess it's us :D
    We want to get some easy wins by doing this... not pushing hard either.
    Good luck!
    Same. I think our leadership think we’re pushing hard but we aren’t lol.

Point is when a tactic is so strong that you throw out diversity due to it, it should be reevaluated (and that’s only one reason lol).
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited March 18
    It's funny that even some of the high end players are getting destroyed this season, I'm happy I'm having some time just chilling in plat playing 1 loyalty wars with the slightly more lenient tactic. But even then a r3 killmonger in one eye open gets me once or twice. For some reason that specific fight decides to throw the passive AI out the window leading me to believe the dice truly is loaded that they're rolling, my man dashed me over and over knowing I couldn't parry and that he'd get indestructible from the dex's.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 533 ★★★
    Y

It's funny that even some of the high end players are getting destroyed this season, I'm happy I'm having some time just chilling in plat playing 1 loyalty wars with the slightly more lenient tactic. But even then a r3 killmonger in one eye open gets me once or twice. For some reason that specific fight decides to throw the passive AI out the window leading me to believe the dice truly is loaded that they're rolling, my man dashed me over and over knowing I couldn't parry and that he'd get indestructible from the dex's.

You can parry on one eye open, just don’t attack when they are stunned. If he’s aggressive, parry, back off, go for an intercept when he dashes in.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

Y

You can parry on one eye open, just don’t attack when they are stunned. If he’s aggressive, parry, back off, go for an intercept when he dashes in.
    If they have debuffs on them you cant do this. So this is impractical in 99% of scenarios
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    I can’t stress this blacklist issue enough. Let’s say, by some miracle, only Bishop is blacklisted.

My alliance is stacked with r5 ascended, r2 and r3 bullseyes. What do we do? Well we ban Kushala, iceman and Wep X.

Now, I can throw 3 bullseyes on hazard shift stack the final diamond and slap one on boss for good measure and the options for running this gauntlet are what exactly? Sunspot is essentially the only character in this **** magica lineup who fits the bill and he cant even do shock/bleed. Again, this is ONLY with Bishop blacklisted. If two tactic attackers get banned (they almost certainly will) this becomes infinitely worse
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

cSunspot is essentially the only character in this **** magica lineup who fits the bill and he cant even do shock/bleed.

I'm nervous on how the blacklist affects it as well, so don't take this as me saying you have no cause for concern. But just so you know, if it does end up being something you need to plan for, any mutant can take shock/bleed. With horseman, or odin, or ideally both. Depending on your organisation in an alliance, that would be my advice.