**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, explain this garbage

Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 476 ★★★
This

This has been my experience in Battlegrounds for the last week or so, seriously whats the point in trying to grind for 7 star Nightcrawler when I get into Diamond 2 and I am being matched with accounts that obviously are P2W to the max.

I understand if I get these matches in GC but not 2 tiers away from it.

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★

This

This has been my experience in Battlegrounds for the last week or so, seriously whats the point in trying to grind for 7 star Nightcrawler when I get into Diamond 2 and I am being matched with accounts that obviously are P2W to the max.

U can just buy them from trader's outpost in a worse case scenario...
  • Options
    But I need 120 and I don't think I can get those if I don't do BG and make it to GC
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

But I need 120 and I don't think I can get those if I don't do BG and make it to GC

I wanna know as well? I decided to skip next 3 BG and even incursion. Which I counted I will be short by 50 runes.
  • Options
    I think im missing something, for BGs i only see 10 available
    And i don't see any for incursions...
    I know its not the best but trader's post has 10 for sale per week..
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 110 ★★
    edited March 18

Trader is not 10 per week but 10 for whole month. Ruines timer don't reset in traders store
  • Options

Here's a list of where to get all the stones, so getting into GC for 3 consecutive seasons is a must, unless you want to shell out $$$

Whos disagreeing with this? I am literally sharing information the company put out.

It's clear as day and people will still give me disagree reacts.

If you don't do all of the objectives outlined here, the only other way to get the 7 star NC is to spend.
  • Options
    Cure2024 said:

Trader is not 10 per week but 10 for whole month. Ruines timer don't reset in traders store
    Thanks for the clarification, still its 30, 10 per month.. 3 months right?
    I'm assuming the trader's market is gonna be permanent.
  • Options
    Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Posts: 39

This

I would ban, AA, Attuma, and either Bishop or Kushala. Then hope your Maestro and Onslaught comes up in your deck. Your deck isn’t bad and have counters for his champs if you play well.

I don’t know why you are complaining so much. It’s an open mode to anyone that is completing for the same rewards. You are in the Diamond bracket. Your opponent’s should and will get tougher.

Having a bigger roster does give you an advantage, but at the end of the day, you still have to play. I have won against rosters that are bigger than mine and lost many to those that are smaller.

You pretty much have 2 options:
    1. Wait for similar accounts to catch up to you.
    2. Continue to as you are, with some luck you will find some match ups aren’t too far off. If not focus on banning the right champs or try to build your roster on some specific champs that can do offense and defense which could provide you a variety of options when drafting.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    This is not even worse, I've seen more worst fights. You'll get to know when you reach Vibranium.

Honestly your roster is pretty weak for bgs, no offense. It will be very tough for you to cross Vibranium, It's sad but it's the truth. Unless kabam enable progression based matchmaking until Victory track end, there is no hope for majority of players.
  • Options
    @Cure2024 @PT_99
    Valiant store is great enough to push for bgs. If we get an average of 80k trophy tokens in bgs each month, it's still 240k tokens for 3 months just for completing victory track. And you get a 7* crystal for 60k tokens, 48k tokens for 4 t6cc of your choice (to r2 a 7*/r5 a 6*), and many more amazing rewards. You can max sig a 6* champ for 20k tokens.

Bgs are shuthole and not unfair yeah. But the difficulty is justified for the rewards, atleast for Valiants.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    Waiting for last week is not looking like an option anymore. Sad but true lol.
    Slow and only doing objectives kinds of players are in large amount.

With no rewards increase there's no incentive.
    If theres an argument for valiant store update... Well tokens are still the same. So one can get them on day1 or day 28, doesn't matter as long as they reach GC.

Big rosters are everywhere.
    I don't think players with "somewhat weaker" accounts will be reaching GC, unless they grind "A Lot" and get lucky.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    Cure2024 said:

PT_99 said:

Honestly I'm just going to skip 7* Nightcrawler lmao, it's not like he's any game breaking OP attacker or defender.
    The effort to get him as 7* is tremendous for no reward.

Having to enter GC 3 months in row with piss poor milestone rewards, awful roided AI and also during the time where other content gives miles better rewards.

I'll just exchange those runestones with 7* shards when the option arises.

Yes totally agree asking to climb GC 3 times in a row for a NC is too much. They are trying to push people to play BG but I think it will piss off alot and will have an opposite effect.

And I am sure even the incursion one will be hard to get for majority of players. I think we can just forget NC exist and ignore all ruines thingy.
    At least for incursions I have my secret weapon 7r3 vox with Buff corncopia, Fury gain power hacks, it'll be just spam sp2 feista 😎
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★

@Cure2024 @PT_99
    Valiant store is great enough to push for bgs. If we get an average of 80k trophy tokens in bgs each month, it's still 240k tokens for 3 months just for completing victory track. And you get a 7* crystal for 60k tokens, 48k tokens for 4 t6cc of your choice (to r2 a 7*/r5 a 6*), and many more amazing rewards. You can max sig a 6* champ for 20k tokens.

Bgs are shuthole and not unfair yeah. But the difficulty is justified for the rewards, atleast for Valiants.

I'm doing BGs just for the sake of those tokens and more 7*
    No way in hell I'm going to tryhard for non existing rewards plus I'm saving my shields for those rare BG buff rewards events.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

This

People with better rosters have to climb the ladder just like everyone else. In Diamond I believe Kabam starts requiring you to defeat anyone in the same tier. Been that way for a while.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 784 ★★★
    Welcome to reality
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    I stopped playing BG and can breathe normally again
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    BG is the least competitive "competitive" mode I've seen. Their take on drafting is a joke and takes and semblance of skill out of the equation. Bans are fine, they're part of most competitive scenes. But then having you draft from random pools of your champs is dumb. You should be able to draft from remaining champs in turn based way. There is no reason two similarly skilled players fighting should ever come down to just the game giving the other play a favourable draft. It should be down to skill and/or roster depth.

Feels a lot better going into BG games just knowing I'm not going to take it seriously.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★

BG is the least competitive "competitive" mode I've seen. Their take on drafting is a joke and takes and semblance of skill out of the equation. Bans are fine, they're part of most competitive scenes. But then having you draft from random pools of your champs is dumb. You should be able to draft from remaining champs in turn based way. There is no reason two similarly skilled players fighting should ever come down to just the game giving the other play a favourable draft. It should be down to skill and/or roster depth.

Feels a lot better going into BG games just knowing I'm not going to take it seriously.

Being able to draft just straight from your whole deck would be amazing.

That is something I would love to see implemented!
  • Options

That just leads to 5-10 champs constantly getting drafted.
    For instance, I have shuri, nimrod nd omega sentinel in deck. If opponent is going to draft domino, no way I'm going to pick Omega sentinel or shuri over Nimrod. And I can always pick cgr and sunspot if opponent doesn't ban him. Which pretty much guarantees two wins in most cases. Also Archangel exists.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    It is not like Nightcrawler is worth all that effort anyway, try not to worry about it.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★

For instance, I have shuri, nimrod nd omega sentinel in deck. If opponent is going to draft domino, no way I'm going to pick Omega sentinel or shuri over Nimrod. And I can always pick cgr and sunspot if opponent doesn't ban him. Which pretty much guarantees two wins in most cases. Also Archangel exists.
    Drafting from your remaining deck is exactly how basically any competitive game does it, it keeps the integrity and you have to use your knowledge to try to counter pick the last pick but also predict what they'll reel off next. Putting RNG in there removes the competitive aspect since you're at the mercy of the game. That's not skill or strategy. I got handed 0 of my 4 and 3 science or skills their whole team was science and mystic obviously.
  • Options

Drafting from your remaining deck is exactly how basically any competitive game does it, it keeps the integrity and you have to use your knowledge to try to counter pick the last pick but also predict what they'll reel off next. Putting RNG in there removes the competitive aspect since you're at the mercy of the game. That's not skill or strategy. I got handed 0 of my 4 and 3 science or skills their whole team was science and mystic obviously.
    In that case we don't need 30 champs.
    They will then reduce the deck size, maybe 12-15. Which has it's own pros and cons too.