**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

gold problem needs to be looked at

there is a issue on how much gold we are able to get. I know a lot of people grind arena hardcore and have 10 mil gold but a lot of people are facing a shortage. there is a supply and demand system in this game. When this game started 5 stars weren't even a thing.. now that's the whole focus, which is fine but its very expensive to rank up these champs.. roughly 900k gold to take a 5 star to rank 4 and about 1.3 mil to rank 5. Kabam has not increase given us a chance to earn more gold since these new expensive rank up not including the gold realms we get every once in a blue moon. I have a few suggestions on how to fix this problem so people don't have to grind their lives away in arena's and going 3 months without ranking up champs just to save up gold

1. Make the gold realms a daily quest we can do that refreshes every 48 hours (roughly 300K total to complete all 3)
2. increase the gold we get from regular quest fights. Its kind of ridiculous when doing the new uncollected montly event going through the first couple books you only get 100-200 gold per fights. this really needs to be looked at across the whole game for the harder content.. fights in 5.4 only give 300 per fight
3. increase the gold amount we get from arena crystals, also increase the amount from the gold crystals themselves
4. make the aq maps 4-6 free to play. What is the point in having a cost to play aq every week? some people says to keep from just anyone to run them but the weaker players wont be able to complete map 4-6 anyways

please look at the suggestions. 5 stars are very expensive to rank up, 6 stars are coming and im sure they will be even more expensive but kabam has done nothing to help the player obtain more gold in general gameplay and so many ways to make gold more available

Comments

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Gold is a non issue if you just play some more arena I’d give you a few million if that was an option but really it come down to one thing......grind
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You can have some of my 30 million.. and I didn't even run a single gold realm this month.
  • MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    I agree with you Mwhitaker23 fix the gold problem, not everyone has the opportunity to grind for ages. Some of us have a life with job and kidz!!

I spend several hours each day as it is without grinding the arena!
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    belli300 wrote: »
    Gold is a non issue if you just play some more arena I’d give you a few million if that was an option but really it come down to one thing......grind

it might be a non issue for the people that have nothing to do and live in their mothers basement with no job or no kids but I cant grind out like that.. and I usually hit the milestone rewards in the 4 star basic arena every week
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    belli300 wrote: »

it might be a non issue for the people that have nothing to do and live in their mothers basement with no job or no kids but I cant grind out like that.. and I usually hit the milestone rewards in the 4 star basic arena every week

I have a full time study, I work and I have a pretty young son that takes up a lot of time. I don't spend and I don't neglect the work that I have to do around the house. And that's a lot considering a year ago I had a pretty big belly, no running water, no floor in my kitchen and bathroom, no heat, windows that didn't close and no furniture for myself let alone stuff for my baby.

A year later I have a house. The same unlivable dumb that I moved to last year, is now a house. We still have a window we can't open otherwise it won't close without the help of three strong people, we had to replace every floor due to mold cause once we fixed the leak and turned the water on, there was a second leak we didn't catch in time. I'm still looking for a cheap but good stroller, I need to paint another room, I just started my internship and I have exams coming up.

I'm explaining all this to let you know that in now way I am living in my mothers basement without a job and without kids. I have financial struggle, I have a little boy that had trouble eating the first few months, I had pre eclampsia that took a lot from me, I have a really busy schedule. Still I do not have gold problems. I always have over 5mil and have over 1k gold crystals, since I haven't needed to open those for a long time.

You need to realize that maybe, just maybe, you need beter time management with the time you spend ingame. Because I rank my ass off and the only thing holding me back is t1a's. Even with very, very limited time, there is enough gold to be found ingame. (Although I do really think the amount of gold we get in uncollected and act 5 is ridiculously low)