Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Magis heist tickets

RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 698 ★★★
I have 34 tickets rn but there is 3 days left on the solo event. Will i able to get the r5 gem? How many tickets yall have rn? Im doing the math but it doesnt seem to add up. Its so weird i swear i did the objectives everday and apperantly not only i missed 1 day but 2?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    I’m at 38 after doing today’s objectives. If you have 34 and have done them already, the gem is out of reach for you.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    There will be four more points available, two days with two points each.
    Make your calculations and if you are reaching forty points in total, you will get the gem.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★
    Same problem here. My alt was only 2 points behind my main after missing 1 day but now it’s only at 34 points vs 38. This doesn’t make sense at all. There must be a bug in this event. I do the objectives daily and claim the tickets afterward.
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Ruwqiersa said:

I have 34 tickets rn but there is 3 days left on the solo event. Will i able to get the r5 gem? How many tickets yall have rn? Im doing the math but it doesnt seem to add up. Its so weird i swear i did the objectives everday and apperantly not only i missed 1 day but 2?

zuffy said:

Same problem here. My alt was only 2 points behind my main after missing 1 day but now it’s only at 34 points vs 38. This doesn’t make sense at all. There must be a bug in this event. I do the objectives daily and claim the tickets afterward.

Same! I’m not really sure how I’m coming up short
  • Options

I’m at 38 after doing today’s objectives. If you have 34 and have done them already, the gem is out of reach for you.

Man this is so sad. So i did all of that stuff for nothing? Kabams daily engagement trick made everything worse. I would rather fight 3 wow absman troughout the month instead of this bs. If they keep going like this not only i wont play everyday i wont play at all
  • Options
    Calypso96Calypso96 Posts: 36
    Same here, 34 points only and i don’t think i missed any day ?
  • Options
    Atta_MasterAtta_Master Posts: 34
    Same here I only remember missing a day on Thursday march 14 and yet I am missing 2, points from the final Milestone....I even had set daily alarm for the 7* magic heist arena ....i srsly don't remember when did i miss the 2nd day 🧐🧐🧐...anyone can relate?
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,283 ★★★
    I'm not Paragon and with 18 points...
    But Im happy to get the last possible milestone...

My Sunspot 6* will be R4/5 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
  • Options
    Sorry to break it to u but if u are less then 36 points rn then u can't get the r4>R5 gem
  • Options
    It seems that we are a lot with missing points
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,836 ★★★★★
    Calypso96 said:

It seems that we are a lot with missing points

And they all seem to magically have missed just 1...
  • Options
    Well I know some guys who runs 2 acc and one acc have more points then other despite them playing arena in both...
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,484 ★★★
    You may have done it and not claimed it?
  • Options

Im 99% sure i played and claimed it everyday. Is there any way for devs to check?
  • Options
    Ruwqiersa said:

Im 99% sure i played and claimed it everyday. Is there any way for devs to check?
    Probably but if they did it for you they would probably have to do it for everyone else and I doubt they will think that is worth their time. Still try tho ig
  • Options
    Ruwqiersa said:

It could also be a visual error
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 560 ★★★

Well I know some guys who runs 2 acc and one acc have more points then other despite them playing arena in both...

I have 3 and all have the same number of points because i diligently ensure that i always claim the tickets after i finish the 2 rounds of arena
  • Options
    Yo is it possible for kabam to just add 10 minute to the event? Just 10 minutes. Thats enough to do the arena and get the last milestone. Pls kabam 🥺
  • Options
    There no way i didn’t missed one day and i’ll get 36 tickets only
    How is that possible
    Must be a big bug there is so many of us
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    I know I missed it once but know for a fact I did it every other day, I probably just forgot to claim it one day or something, which sucks :(
  • Options
    Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    edited March 18
    I became paragon a day too late 😞if I’m doing math right I’m going be 2 points short and i really pushed it
    So yes I would love just 1 more day
  • Options
    RyanTheSummonerRyanTheSummoner Posts: 3
    Same issue here! It wouldn't be so annoying if it didn't cost me a r4-5 gem.
    I'm 99% sure that I've missed zero days, I even checked about a week ago and I had the extra day to spare.
    I sent a ticket to kabam and I got a response that I might've forgot to claim my points.
    I don't think my account was actually checked but It's just so weird to me. I feel like it wasn't my fault. If I felt like I might've missed a day I'd own up to it.
    I just hope someone from Kabam looks into this to make sure people aren't losing out because of some sort of glitch.
  • Options
    Yeah but checking for every player will take time ...only if they can just let us where it a bug or out fault 😞😞
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,828 ★★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Yes. Have you raised a ticket to Support to ask?