**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New deathless piece only has two weeks to earn?

Kabam this is glory were talking about I can’t get this in two weeks. what’s up with this?

Comments

• Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 746 ★★★★

I’m getting the 6*

Only the 6*? Not the 7* too?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,396 ★★★★★
    Gahhh getting the 6* 🤣
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,220 ★★★★★
    Crys23 said:

I’m getting the 6*

Only the 6*? Not the 7* too?
    Not everyone can get the 7 star considering if there fail a few already like wow ones and this side quests with AW the. AW one wasn’t to bad but stil need a roster for it
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,258 ★★★
    About Deathless Guillotine 6 stars,I do have all pieces but one that costs 2000 units...

So, it's simple? If I buy, I will got her?

Thanks 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Kabam this is glory were talking about I can’t get this in two weeks. what’s up with this?

8500 glory in 2 weeks is waaaaaay more than doable. Pretty lenient if you ask me
    For mostly casual alliances that do map 5, no, that's about 4 weeks of glory
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Ortoun said:

ahmynuts said:

8500 glory in 2 weeks is waaaaaay more than doable. Pretty lenient if you ask me
    I don't think the intention is for casual players to be able to get the deathless champions lmfao
    I'm in a causal alliance because I think all alliance content is basically garbage, I do pretty much everything else, either way it is clearly a mistake as it doesn't match the other pieces, and doesn't match what the timer was for the guilly piece that cost glory.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Ortoun said:

ahmynuts said:

Ortoun said:

ahmynuts said:

I don't think the intention is for casual players to be able to get the deathless champions lmfao
    I'm in a causal alliance because I think all alliance content is basically garbage, I do pretty much everything else, either way it is clearly a mistake as it doesn't match the other pieces, and doesn't match what the timer was for the guilly piece that cost glory.
    Remind me of which gully piece had a timer, I honestly don't remember besides the BG's piece for making GC, which would have been a month long thing.
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 270
    Hey update I can make this. I make 4.5k a week and didn’t realize we just got glory the day this piece dropped. It’s completely doable just annoying cause I was planning on spending the glory for iso and gold for my new rank 4 CGR from the Magica event.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,045 ★★★★★
    edited March 19
    Ortoun said:

ahmynuts said:

Ortoun said:

ahmynuts said:

Well that's your own decision then and you're paying the price. The deathless champions are not targeting the "I don't like that part of the game so I won't play it" summoners
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    i believe in you.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
    edited March 19
    Sad, i created thread on same the moment i saw this but no views. 😔
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/362826/why-is-latest-6-dkg-piece-timer-less#latest

Anyways, good that it will be fixed. I was stressing it out on raids with this one. I collect 6* pieces and don't stress out on 7*.
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    Idk why are you chasing useless champs like crazy and spend time , efort , money for something you will never use …😂😂😂 if they had something diferent yeah then go for it but its same as original one .. you want diferente skin? Wait for next bug ….:))))
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    KingLotus said:

Idk why are you chasing useless champs like crazy and spend time , efort , money for something you will never use …😂😂😂 if they had something diferent yeah then go for it but its same as original one .. you want diferente skin? Wait for next bug ….:))))

Gotta catch em all! Also pretty much all of the deathless pieces are part of content most people will complete anyway as part of playing the game. Notwithstanding those that use in game currency to purchase pieces.
    And if you’ve collected all the deathless champs, I believe this allows you to get Deathless Thanos who’s supposed to be OP. Even if he’s not, this how some people like to play the game. You want to play differently, that’s awesome but no need to try and mock anyone who plays their way.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    KingLotus said:

Because I'm at a point in the game that I can chase the deathless champs.

You don't want to? Cool. Nobody cares what you do with your account.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    KingLotus said:

Would you mind picking up the winning lotto numbers for me while you’re looking into your crystal ball?

Seriously, why are you so certain that Deathless KG is going to be nothing but a reskin of KG? I’d love to hear the reasoning here.
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 270
    Okay guys can we not get into toxicity here this thread is basically done. It was a bug. It will be getting fixed soon and we’re chilling. Everyone plays the game differently. No one is the same.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,695 Guardian
    KingLotus said:

I stock up on toilet paper, because you can't buy it when you need it, you can only buy it when you are currently not in need of it.

We don't know when a champion will be useful, not just the Deathless champs but any champs. Content can come out tomorrow that Gwenpool might be really good for, or Vision, or Phoenix. This game is in large part a collection game. It supports itself in large part by constantly creating new champions for players to chase, and it tries to make content that different champs can be useful or optimal for, so players appreciate the effort put into that chase. So those that chase champs might do it just for the thrill of the chase, but they are also on the right side of the bet that when Kabam adds new champs with special requirements like the Deathless champs, there will be opportunities to use them specifically.

If you don't have that collector mentality, that doesn't mean you can't play the game and enjoy it, but you will be seeing only a fraction of it. And you may find that the players who invested the time to collect them get rewarded in ways other players won't. Deservedly so, because that's the kind of game this is. And when an opportunity to use the Deathless champs appears, there won't necessarily be any opportunities to get them at that precise moment that aren't extremely expensive or messy or both.