**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So I used my rank 4 to 5 X-Magica gem on

Comments

• Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 207 β˜…β˜…
    So jealous lol. Just started playing again and two days short from getting it 😭
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can't decide between Hit-Monkey, CGR and Kingpin . Suggestions for best BG choice?
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 171 β˜…β˜…
    I also went with the goat. Who doesn’t like doing 25 second bg fights.

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Skyfaw said:

I really do need to r5 my CGR...

Might just use the cosmic cats since I've got them. Destroyer probably gets the gem since I only have 1 mystic.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 505 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I cant choose between Kate Bishop, Toad and BWCV.

Good reason for all three:
    1. Kate Bishop is best value for money
    2. Toad will strengthen my weakest class - mutant that is currently too reliant on Kitty Pryde
    3. BWCV is amazing, love playing with her and for some reason, i always get her very late. Even this 6* came after i already had a stacked mystic roster.
  • Options
    TheFifty9SoundTheFifty9Sound Posts: 23 β˜…
    I was pretty much set on going with Kingpin, but now I'm wondering if I should go Kushala? I rarely use Kingpin, but I know he'll come in clutch when I need him and I have the 7* Fixit for the 100% Purify. I'm not about ranking up 6*'s that are available as 7's, but realistically when am I going to get my hands on a 7* awakened Kushala? I struggle with unblockable specials a lot (as a returning player, there are sooooo many specials I haven't learned to dex), so that's really appealing to me.

I already have R5 ascended Kate. I also have Cosmic Ghost Rider, but I also never ever use him.

• Options
    Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108 β˜…
    edited March 19
    Going miss it by 2 points
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Will need to check.

Heart says CGR, head says kingpin. Not that it matters since he is almost always banned but bullseye is an option too.

• Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 β˜…β˜…

I pulled her from one of the EQ cav crystals, and was stoked to be able to immediately take her up with this event. She's been awesome in AW and everywhere else.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,797 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I can't decide between Hit-Monkey, CGR and Kingpin . Suggestions for best BG choice?

Hit-Monkey already at r4 for me (only have r3->4 gem. So toss up between Kingpin and Knull?

Incidentally, three of my r4 are Comics, Mutant and Skill. Gem can’t work on other class. πŸ™
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 224 β˜…

Had most other good ones at r5 already and needed Onslaught counter for BGs
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So proud that you all got a 7 stars R2/5
    (Converted)

Congrats
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 352 β˜…β˜…
    I’m thinking of using it on BWCV
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Been super tight with my resource in case I need to rank up any champs from scratch for WOW and the deathless challenges. Really happy to see everyone with their rank ups and will take note of these awesome choices from the community. I was going to rank up Weapon X or Bullseye for defence originally but might just wait for a couple more weeks to see the objectives for Dani and WOW Gauntlet.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

My r5 kingpin stalls in bgs
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Slig said:

Same. I’ve got her R4 fully awakened. She’s got great utility.
  • Options
    Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143 β˜…
    Knull is my pick, absolutely my fave champ to run with suicides.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Slig said:

She is so fun to play, but sucks in bgs. If only they buff her damage a bit.

She would be a nice 7* since we can boost her critical rating and make her hit harder.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SlyFoxZ said:

Got to put together some gold before the next level up event!

So do i bro lol.
    Also imma be taking wolfie to r5
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll likely use mine on zemo over cgr, kingpin and the like, because demos carinas challenge, and also now that I have taken zemo to r4A, I'm finding he's alot of fun to use!
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I did Domino

@Nojokejaym if your Domino is sig 200 then she's a great dual threat on BGs good choice even though she's a 7 star
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

Buttehrs said:

I did the same. My guy is bangin.

Great your CGR is set with relevant damage output, at least up to 8*s introduction πŸ˜‰
    I am highly doubtful we will see a 7 star CGR @Greekhit for at least a couple of years because he's so crazy good
  • Options

So jealous lol. Just started playing again and two days short from getting it 😭

My sympathies @Guest120193746239
  • Options

@willrun4adonut now this is a tough one all 3 are amazing in BGs so i have to go through their pros and cons... Hitmonkey is great choice however he's very squishy and a glass cannon. CGR has a few defensive values but he's an absolute powerhouse on offense. And now let's come to Kingpin he's a dual threat a monster on offense and even though he has some counters... still annoying to fight for a lot of people. Question is do you want an Attacker in BG or a dual threat? So if you want someone as a pure offensive powerhouse I'd go with CGR and if you want someone who does both attack and defense I'd go with Kingpin. Hope this helps you a bit.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@willrun4adonut now this is a tough one all 3 are amazing in BGs so i have to go through their pros and cons... Hitmonkey is great choice however he's very squishy and a glass cannon. CGR has a few defensive values but he's an absolute powerhouse on offense. And now let's come to Kingpin he's a dual threat a monster on offense and even though he has some counters... still annoying to fight for a lot of people. Question is do you want an Attacker in BG or a dual threat? So if you want someone as a pure offensive powerhouse I'd go with CGR and if you want someone who does both attack and defense I'd go with Kingpin. Hope this helps you a bit.
    Thanks @Nightheart . I already decided on Kingpin for the Photon boss in Alliance Showcase. But you listed all the reasons that had me stumped initially.
  • Options

Thanks @Nightheart . I already decided on Kingpin for the Photon boss in Alliance Showcase. But you listed all the reasons that had me stumped initially.
    @willrun4adonut welcome also Kingpin counters Photon really well
  • Options
    Skyfaw said:

Yeah he finishes fights really quick @Skyfaw