**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

King groot added and removed silently from #magic thief

I ranked my king groot to R5 cuz it showed the tag and now kabam removed it silently and they won't even reverse the rank upπŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²...also proof here that king groot was added to tag ..posting this cuz the support team was refusing and saying that no king groot was added or removed from the tag even after I sent proof....
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Atta_MasterAtta_Master Posts: 34 β˜…
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 110 β˜…β˜…
    he was tagged since the beginning and I was planning to rank him up with the Magica Gem. When and why the removed him?
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104 β˜…
    Possible mistake, I hope they have king groot there. But why would you want to downgrade king groot to R4 ?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,327 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

pretty sure he was added by accident.

Mistake you mean?
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    nonetheless

I only did r5 king groot for defender diversity.....now that kabam made a mistake and he isn't tactic I want to reverse the rank up cuz I have a lot better champs then king groot like hulkling cgr Adam nova etc ....for those who r saying he is good or y I want to rank him down

Nonetheless KG is still a great champ, resources come and goes in time you will rank up other cosmic.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,991 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 13

Gogi said:

nonetheless

I only did r5 king groot for defender diversity.....now that kabam made a mistake and he isn't tactic I want to reverse the rank up cuz I have a lot better champs then king groot like hulkling cgr Adam nova etc ....for those who r saying he is good or y I want to rank him down

Nonetheless KG is still a great champ, resources come and goes in time you will rank up other cosmic.
    Good luck!
    That’s not the point though …. I’d be annoyed if I used resources to rank 5 a champ for aw defense and then he was removed from from the tagged defensive tactic
    I think it can go both ways. On Kabams side, he wasn't announced as part of the tactic, and people assumed he was due to the mistake. On the players side they saw the tag and ranked him up because they thought he was part of the tactic even though he wasn't part of the announcements.

I'm interested to see if Kabam thinks this warrants rdts or not since they keep them so close to the chest
  • Options
    Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68 β˜…
    I was excitedly doing the Magic Heist event to rank 5 my King Groot after seeing him in KT1's infographic and seeing the tag. I know there are many other Cosmic champions which would appear to be more noteworthy but I do love King Groot in certain situations. I think Kabam should make good on their original designation, be it an error or not, and put him back in the #Magic Thief pool. Thank you Kabam. Xx
  • Options
    I would be fine if he is added to the tag
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The fact that he had the tag IN-GAME and then took it away means they should definitely give you those resources back. Hopefully @Kabam Miike @β€œKabam Jax” can help you.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike any updates on this?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,220 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is wrong.
    Extremely Shameful behaviour.
    This is not a usual forum complain thread.

I don't do top aw, nor most of you.
    This rankup was solely based on war defense due to a specific in-game tag.
    It's 100% on kabam, anyone saying otherwise is plain and simple wrong.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,220 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    Well I did try support ticket before coming here ...and they weren't of help ...they were applying the "mistaken rank up policy and below 10 lvl to reverse rank up" ...when here I did it with the intention of AW defense so y would I leave my champ below lvl???....this is more of a RTD then reverse rank up which only gives u mats
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He was never in the original list of champions to be added to Magic Thief, it was always DEATHLESS KING GROOT.
  • Options

Shown here on their original announcment, you can even check it yourself on the post they did before the stream.
  • Options
    Okay here in the announcement and live stream gorr was shown as #magic thief but kabam forgot to add him in the game while KG was given the tag and later removed without announcement....and they also added gorr back silently......I have proof of this if u want.... everything u write I have talked about it to support team πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
    ShuGokis said:

He was never in the original list of champions to be added to Magic Thief, it was always DEATHLESS KING GROOT.

• Options
    "He was never in the original list"....but he was in the game tag right??? Kabam should have clarified it don't u think so?? About KG added being wrongly included and gorr not included ( which they did later after someone pointed it out)
  • Options

Okay here in the announcement and live stream gorr was shown as #magic thief but kabam forgot to add him in the game while KG was given the tag and later removed without announcement....and they also added gorr back silently......I have proof of this if u want.... everything u write I have talked about it to support team πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

ShuGokis said:

If what you said is true then that was fine for Kabam to do by giving Gorr the tag if they had forgot as he was meant to be with it. King groot how ever was never even meant to have it as shown in both announcements but was clearly mistaken with Deathless king groot.

They don't need to announce every little detail/bug, its quite clear if you do the research that king groot was never on that list so you could put two and two together and see that him having the tag was a error that was eventually removed in the march game update, Even with the tag before the update you could not use any of the sig/rank up gems assigned to those tags on King Groot showing again that he is not meant to be on that.

Just because he had the tag in game does not prove he should be on that list when the announcement before any of those tags hit the game straight up told you who would and wouldn't be assigned to those tags. If Mike or Jax decide to eventually comment on it they will say the exact same as I have said here about it was a mistake/ meant for deathless king groot.

You can all argue the fact Gorr was missed out on tag even when he was on that list and eventually fixed with no comment made to show that happened but that doesn't change the fact King Groot was an error.
  • Options
    edited March 20
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/361683/king-groot-bug#latest I made the exact same post about the tag here before the march update about how you could not use the sig stones on him even though it was showing the tag only to later find out he was never on that list.

As for the support saying he is part of the list its been proven time and time again support get things wrong a lot. I wouldn't take the first thing they say as fact.

I am not going to continue this on though as I do not see the point is bringing this up when it has been said multiple times it was a mistake. If you get a comment from Kabam on it cool but I wouldn't expect it to be any different.

To sum it up, I too thought it was an error and that King Groot was forgotten but once the facts were shown to me and the tag was removed in the March game update it was clear to me it was a mistake.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah, this is an issue that needs to be addressed.
  • Options
    U got one thing wrong bud ....see u were trying to use the tag sigs on him and that made u in doubt cuz u couldn't and here in my case I used resources which u can use on any cosmic champ and since the game tag was there I didn't need to go to the forums again and again do I??? Had I been taking my 7* gorr to r2 and there was no tag then I will be checking forums again and again and also I did check forums and there was literally no talk about KG and the moment I took him to r5 I got pic about gorr and KG being mixed ......u thought it was an error the sig stones helped u deduct that possibility and in my case it was totally different
  • Options
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

If what you said is true then that was fine for Kabam to do by giving Gorr the tag if they had forgot as he was meant to be with it. King groot how ever was never even meant to have it as shown in both announcements but was clearly mistaken with Deathless king groot.

They don't need to announce every little detail/bug, its quite clear if you do the research that king groot was never on that list so you could put two and two together and see that him having the tag was a error that was eventually removed in the march game update, Even with the tag before the update you could not use any of the sig/rank up gems assigned to those tags on King Groot showing again that he is not meant to be on that.

Just because he had the tag in game does not prove he should be on that list when the announcement before any of those tags hit the game straight up told you who would and wouldn't be assigned to those tags. If Mike or Jax decide to eventually comment on it they will say the exact same as I have said here about it was a mistake/ meant for deathless king groot.

You can all argue the fact Gorr was missed out on tag even when he was on that list and eventually fixed with no comment made to show that happened but that doesn't change the fact King Groot was an error.
    Bro are u alright??? How do I deduct that king groot isn't supposed to be tag when game says one thing and forums say another thing🀦🀦🀦
  • Options

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Bro are u alright??? How do I deduct that king groot isn't supposed to be tag when game says one thing and forums say another thing🀦🀦🀦
    Easy, you check the first official post announcement with the selected champs shown that way you would have seen King Groot was never there.

Again I’m not continuing on, it’s was an error end of story.
  • Options
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Easy, you check the first official post announcement with the selected champs shown that way you would have seen King Groot was never there.

Again I’m not continuing on, it’s was an error end of story.
    "I am not continuing" cuz u can't do u realize how invalid ur point is???