**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RE: how is she not in the game yet

For those of you that have watched season 2 of “what if…” you will know that the insanely powerful character “Kahori” is the perfect champ for mcoc. Her abilities match well. Her character design matches well. Everything about her just “matches”. Comment #justiceforkahori if you want her in mcoc.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    RE: RE: HOW IS SHE NOT IN THE GAME YET

Kabam plan champions releases far in advance, and What If isn't exactly the thing people get excited about enough to base a champion on it, unlike the previous movies. We had a thread on her awhile ago where we were saying she'd be a cool addition so Kabam know there is at least some interest.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    edited March 19
    Trust me... i have a list of over 1000 characters where i can say how arent they in the game yet XD
    As Ahmynuts says , Kabam plans Champ releases most of the times far in advance , so if they plan to bring her in the game , maybe next year or later

(I want Kahori too :))
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited March 20
    No thanks, I'd much rather have tons of other established characters that have much more nuance to their stories and powers than her.
    EDIT: that's not to she should never be a part of the contest. But as an original character I'd prefer they flesh her character and powers more. Rn her power is basically whatever the story needs her to do lol
  • Options

No thanks, I'd much rather have tons of other established characters that have much more nuance to their stories and powers than her.
    EDIT: that's not to she should never be a part of the contest. But as an original character I'd prefer they flesh her character and powers more. Rn her power is basically whatever the story needs her to do lol

Its a New Marvel Character , you dont know her powers
  • Options

Isn't that exactly what I just said?? She doesn't have a clearly defined set of powers. She's just being used as a Deus ex machina in the story rn, conjuring any power the story needs her to. We don't know her base powers, nor her potential power ceiling.
  • Options
    MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Posts: 31
    I still want her in the game
  • Options

Isn't that exactly what I just said?? She doesn't have a clearly defined set of powers. She's just being used as a Deus ex machina in the story rn, conjuring any power the story needs her to. We don't know her base powers, nor her potential power ceiling.
    And thats why you dont want her in game ?
    Thats a IQ of -1
  • Options
    GilbertoJuniorGilbertoJunior Posts: 76

And thats why you dont want her in game ?
    Thats a IQ of -1
    If she has no Power set established how they will make a kit if theres no exact base to make her

If they can make anything with her character she will end up in the same situation as Mystique, Too much stuff to fit in a single place
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    we should definitely get lizard before any obscure characters
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Next month almost 100% confirmed
  • Options
    edited March 21

Thats a IQ of -1
    Don't just expose yourself like that man, I know reading and critical thinking is hard for you but have some self respect
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Wait when did that happen?
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

The Oscorp map now have reptiles on ther experiment capsules
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

They’ve always had reptiles in theyre capsules it’s just more visible now.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    There are hundreds of characters not in the game yet
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

It was as a DNA statue and was easy to see not literal reptiles ,you can check old videos they were never there
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

It was as a DNA statue and was easy to see not literal reptiles ,you can check old videos they were never there

• Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

lol always thought it was reptile for some reason lol maybe cuz the dna turned into the reptile ngl I’m kinda on to a theory