**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Wishlist 2024

Hey Kabam, I have a LOOOOONG wishlist for 2024: Cloak & Dagger, Executioner, Luna Snow, Polaris, Angel, Crystal, Pixie, Wenwu, Black Knight (Dane Whitman), Sif, Wave, Ancient One, Beta Ray Bill, Brawn, Dazzler, Deathlok, Echo, Fantomex, Firestar, Forge, Ghost Rider (Robbie), Gwenom, Mockingbird, Multiple Man, Negasonic, Phyla-Vell, Rescue, Scarlet Spider, Shatterstar, Spider-Punk, Spider-Woman, Starbrand, Sunfire, Union Jack, Yo-Yo, Agatha Harkness, Blob, Graviton, Lizard, Madelyn Pryor, Moonstone, Morgan Le Fay, Mystique, Nemesis, Pyro, Scream, Silver Samurai, Swarm, Sylvie, The Leader, Ares, Daken, Gorgon, Gorilla-Man, Hope Summers, Molten Man, Red She-Hulk, Sword Master, Toxin, Enchantress, Hydro-Man, Inferno, Maximus, Rachel Summers, Kid Omega, Lash, Malekith, Moon Girl, Songbird, Whiplash, Aero, Hellcat, Ikon, Sin, Viper, Anti-Man, Blue Marvel, Clea, Exodus, Hellstorm, Satanna, Molecule Man, Slapstick, Supergiant, Thane, Victorious, Runaways, more Eternals, and the Warriors if the Sky from Future Fight.
Thank you developers and become the very best!😉🥇🏆

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    All of these will for sure be released in 2024
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I think you a missing a zero, more likely 20240. Zero it's has no value till you add postive numbers in front of it.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

• Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    No Fin Fang Foom in this List ?
    Im Disappointed
  • Options

Why should we say please when Kabam releases what they want and not what we want ? Only in Summoners Choice we can Vote for a Character or more we like from this 🗑 List
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Would be cool , 2 Champs per Month is not enough
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★

Hey Kabam, I have a LOOOOONG wishlist for 2024: Cloak & Dagger, Executioner, Luna Snow, Polaris, Angel, Crystal, Pixie, Wenwu, Black Knight (Dane Whitman), Sif, Wave, Ancient One, Beta Ray Bill, Brawn, Dazzler, Deathlok, Echo, Fantomex, Firestar, Forge, Ghost Rider (Robbie), Gwenom, Mockingbird, Multiple Man, Negasonic, Phyla-Vell, Rescue, Scarlet Spider, Shatterstar, Spider-Punk, Spider-Woman, Starbrand, Sunfire, Union Jack, Yo-Yo, Agatha Harkness, Blob, Graviton, Lizard, Madelyn Pryor, Moonstone, Morgan Le Fay, Mystique, Nemesis, Pyro, Scream, Silver Samurai, Swarm, Sylvie, The Leader, Ares, Daken, Gorgon, Gorilla-Man, Hope Summers, Molten Man, Red She-Hulk, Sword Master, Toxin, Enchantress, Hydro-Man, Inferno, Maximus, Rachel Summers, Kid Omega, Lash, Malekith, Moon Girl, Songbird, Whiplash, Aero, Hellcat, Ikon, Sin, Viper, Anti-Man, Blue Marvel, Clea, Exodus, Hellstorm, Satanna, Molecule Man, Slapstick, Supergiant, Thane, Victorious, Runaways, more Eternals, and the Warriors if the Sky from Future Fight.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
  • Options

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
    Headbone Fetish or something ?
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 201 ★★
    You play future fight then I'm assuming lmao
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    Lash? Really?
    I did enjoy him at the time in Future fight but still
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Why should we say please when Kabam releases what they want and not what we want ? Only in Summoners Choice we can Vote for a Character or more we like from this 🗑 List
    That is a VAST oversimplification of how the process works.

Yes, the dev team do make a list of champs that they want to bring in and most of those champs are usually brought in through a narrative sense and not just cause they said, "Why not!?" In fact, our "one choice" is that why not.

However, for the rest of their wish list, they then have to run that list by Marvel themselves, who may want to hold back on a champ from that list because they have plans coming up in either a movie, TV show or a new comic run that they want to spotlight.

And yes, that can be frustrating but it can also be beneficial in the long run since we're always getting new mechanics and reworks in the game that make the characters feel more unique compared to many of the year one kits.

If you wanted this entire list in the game tomorrow, it could be done but this game isn't future fight, the mechanics and gameplay are drastically different and in order to make it happen in a timely manner, they'd be nothing but just reskins of Cyclops and Black Widow classic with kits as bare a year one champs.

Everybody has a wishlist and no one's is wrong but things work a different way then how we'd like and sometimes, that's OK. Because then we get champs that we'd normally never want and then the become our greatest champ.

I was like that with Future Ant-Man, and now he's my top guy. So keep asking for your favorites but don't take it personally if you get them right away.

• Options
    Ant_WarriorAnt_Warrior Posts: 63

That is a VAST oversimplification of how the process works.

Yes, the dev team do make a list of champs that they want to bring in and most of those champs are usually brought in through a narrative sense and not just cause they said, "Why not!?" In fact, our "one choice" is that why not.

However, for the rest of their wish list, they then have to run that list by Marvel themselves, who may want to hold back on a champ from that list because they have plans coming up in either a movie, TV show or a new comic run that they want to spotlight.

And yes, that can be frustrating but it can also be beneficial in the long run since we're always getting new mechanics and reworks in the game that make the characters feel more unique compared to many of the year one kits.

If you wanted this entire list in the game tomorrow, it could be done but this game isn't future fight, the mechanics and gameplay are drastically different and in order to make it happen in a timely manner, they'd be nothing but just reskins of Cyclops and Black Widow classic with kits as bare a year one champs.

Everybody has a wishlist and no one's is wrong but things work a different way then how we'd like and sometimes, that's OK. Because then we get champs that we'd normally never want and then the become our greatest champ.

I was like that with Future Ant-Man, and now he's my top guy. So keep asking for your favorites but don't take it personally if you get them right away.

MFF is doing fine and is getting better with a 2 step forward 1 step back deal.

And Future Ant-Man as much as I love him could've waited or taken more time or a redraft