**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For those who have missed a day in Magic Heist

NightheartNightheart Posts: 814 ★★★
There are two requirements to get all the points.... you need to have at least 3 7 stars and 6 stars so you get both objectives done and not missed more than 1 day. Magic heist arena and solo objectives have a timer of 6 days and 17 hours remaining as per now. So if you missed a day don't worry. If you see this screenshot I have 30 points and I only have to play 5 days to get 10 points to get that sweet rank 5 gem.

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 814 ★★★
    edited March 14

Everyone who missed a day knows this, the ones complaining are the ones who missed more than one day

If missed more than one day @BringPopcorn then goodbye to their gem lol
  • Options
    I have 34/40 points today. It seems I missed a day but with only 1 23:00 hours left, did i miss two days? I have three milestones left as of now.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★

I have 34/40 points today. It seems I missed a day but with only 1 23:00 hours left, did i miss two days? I have three milestones left as of now.

I missed a day and have 38 so you missed 3 lol
  • Options

I missed a day and have 38 so you missed 3 lol
    Then RIP to my chances of getting the R5 gem 😭🥲
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    No, the event started with 21 days however the timer for the solo objectives had a day to begin with so if u missed a day you missed the final objective.
  • Options
    Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    edited March 19
    I didn’t miss a day I became paragon a day late I’m going miss it by 2 stinking points :(
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

No, the event started with 21 days however the timer for the solo objectives had a day to begin with so if u missed a day you missed the final objective.

This is not correct. Those who completed every day will finish with 42 points. So if they missed a day they would still have 40 points and the final objective.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    I'm gonna miss today's on purpose
  • Options
    O8sO8s Posts: 74
    I don't recall missing any days, I stayed on top of it but I'm 1 day short? Such a heartbreaker.
  • Options
    O8s said:

I don't recall missing any days, I stayed on top of it but I'm 1 day short? Such a heartbreaker.

You miss 2 days, the heartbreak should be less painful.
  • Options
    O8sO8s Posts: 74
    I really don't think I did. When things like this are going on I always make a point to force myself to log in and get it done.
  • Options
    O8s said:

I really don't think I did. When things like this are going on I always make a point to force myself to log in and get it done.

You missed 2, you would be playing for 42 points otherwise.
    Maybe you forgot to claim and let the objectives reset.
  • Options
    Calypso96Calypso96 Posts: 36
    No we are a lot in this situation with points missing
  • Options
    Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Posts: 38
    edited March 20
    I'm sure I played every day, but not within every 23 hours. So I got Kabamed for this one. I travel for business, so had to play mornings and catch a flight (couldn't play on plane) but played at layover. More than 23 hours from last play, but just the next day. I had to do a couple times. Hosed again.

• Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★

Im just here for the party 🎉