**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magic Heist tickets missing [merged]

Calypso96Calypso96 Posts: 36
edited March 21 in Bugs and Known Issues
I think there is a bug I did all the objectives and still Will be at 38 at the end of the évent.
Seems that a lot of us are in this case as I seen on the forum and in group chats

What about us !?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Mvijay786Mvijay786 Posts: 5
    I completed all daily special magic heist but why my points are low as per total day's and point. Pls check for issue
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Reverse is true. Your points are low because you haven't completed all daily special heist.

You need to click on claim after completing objectives and stay aware on each 2 points added and day remaining.
  • Options
    MaldororMaldoror Posts: 4
    I Hope they will do something about it, it is SO frustrating to miss rewards for ONE day
  • Options
    Many of us in a plat alliance have the issue
  • Options
    BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Posts: 158 ★★
    @ahmynuts or simply a bug. Why would that be so surprising? I’ve seen posts about objective not even popping up daily.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
    Plssss kabam add 10 more minutes plsss 🥺🥺🥺😭😭🥺😭😭😭
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

The bug in question: forgetting to either do the objectives or claim the tickets after doing them then blaming it on a bug

My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    No, most of us did them all, but one the other hand some were at 39 Forget to do one objective but still had one day remaining to complète thé évent while you did everything and you can’t complète it

Like your points were attributed to other accounts
  • Options
    Atta_MasterAtta_Master Posts: 34
    Well I literally just did the last objectives and my streak is 40 and my points are 38????....this doesn't make any sense Ong I only played 2 rounds per day and I have the exact date and day of when I missed the objectives (only missed one day)....I have literally set an alarm and I don't remember doing the arena and not collecting the tickets ...can anyone help me figure this out ?? Did I do something wrong or it's a bug?
  • Options
    Atta_MasterAtta_Master Posts: 34
    Should I go to kabam support and submit a ticket or is this the right place?
  • Options
    MJ8215MJ8215 Posts: 7
    I’m also sitting at 39 points and I’ve done every objective since the start
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★
    MJ8215 said:

I’m also sitting at 39 points and I’ve done every objective since the start

Same i think i saw its only 1 obj at the 1st day
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★

Should I go to kabam support and submit a ticket or is this the right place?

Submit a ticket.
  • Options
    I personnaly don’t say it’s a bug even if I don’t remember having missed anything, anyway I think it’s not fair to rewards old player by spitting on their face because they forget to claim rewards or do arena one day on a long period. Why are y’all hating on us ?
  • Options
    I just hope they Will be cool on this one
  • Options
    Dylanwooldridge5Dylanwooldridge5 Posts: 31
    edited March 20
    I am thronbreaker and did every daily I got to the rank 3 to 4 and I could only do one daily a day
  • Options
    edited March 20

Will it carry over for those who are thronbreaker and below to get the 4 to 5 rank up gem
  • Options
    edited March 20
    Maldoror said:

I personnaly don’t say it’s a bug even if I don’t remember having missed anything, anyway I think it’s not fair to rewards old player by spitting on their face because they forget to claim rewards or do arena one day on a long period. Why are y’all hating on us ?

It’s probably ten Year old boys
    They are ruining the game expérience and community but Kabam doesn’t care anyway

• Options
    sigasigasigasiga Posts: 3
    Initially I thought it was because I became Thronebreaker during the Magic heist period. I thought that with the refresh the objective disappeared but it seems many people have the same problem.
    Really hope they fix this!
  • Options
    sigasigasigasiga Posts: 3
    P.S when I clicked on support through the in game link it doesn’t let me login although I’m using the same login details as here.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,729 ★★★★★

Will it carry over for those who are thronbreaker and below to get the 4 to 5 rank up gem

Carry what over?...it means if you are below you don't get the reward.
  • Options
    I kind of knew that but I didn't want to hear it, thanks tho it's a shame I will never have a rank 5 6 star yet
  • Options
    RePeteRePete Posts: 1
    edited March 20
    I’m currently going to miss out on 4-5 gem and I’ve done all the objectives from the start I don’t know how this is possible it’s only 2 points I’m missing out by.. hope kabam can fix this for me before it ends. I’m also paragon so I should have this last item as well.
  • Options
    Julius324Julius324 Posts: 4
    Me too
  • Options

• Options
    They have to fix this
  • Options

• Options
    CaboDestro1CaboDestro1 Posts: 54
    Same here got 39 points Magic Heist. I didn't miss a day. Hopefully kabam fixes it and gives rank 5 gem we accomplished.
  • Options
    CaboDestro1CaboDestro1 Posts: 54
    I got only 39 points. I did all the objectives. Hopefully kabam gives us what we accomplished. Missing rank 5 gem.