Defenders placed in war are disappeared mysteriously

Vipul9987Vipul9987 Member Posts: 103
@Kabam Miike Sorry to tag you but dont know who is handling bugs report but this is important. Before this refresh my ally was in tier 6 war we had few win streaks and we made our way to tier 5 but when i made some changes in defence and logged in to apply the changes n placements in aw high tier war map i found out all our defence from all bg have been removed. Ive checked it around 5/6 times in last war to shuffle the defenders placement but today i luckily decided to make some changes in placement but they all disappeared like none playera have placed their defence in any bg. This issue will effect us and make us loose our tier and rank. Hope you take it seriously and help us asap.

Comments

• Vipul9987Vipul9987 Member Posts: 103

This is proof
  • Vipul9987Vipul9987 Member Posts: 103

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    You said you have moved up to the next higher Tier Map buffs layout ?

Maybe your teammates had NOT placed their defenders in the +/- “potential” Tier Maps that were available.

So when you moved up, nobody had their defenders in place in advance.

(or maybe, if you have now moved up 2 Tier Map difficulties since everyone originally placed in all 3 potential maps. Only the first “move-up” had defenders already in place. And then when you moved up first time, people never went back in to place in the *NEW* +Tier map, so moving up 2nd time later thus had nobody placed).