**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Showcase Sasquatch

Ive been fairly successful getting to sasquatch, and am very confident i can close out the path if i get past him, but i keep getting stopped. Im sure the merged thread has some discussion on him but because i think he is the most difficult fight along the right path id like to hear more of how you all got past him, what champs you used and what your strategy was. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 112
    I ended up going in with Kate (caltrops pre-fight) and getting him down to 20-25% and finished up with Hulk (Surfer synergy). Either one can solo with good play; Kate is faster and has bigger damage but buff immune Hulk is much safer just very slow.

I used Kate, Hulkling, Hulk, and Surfer for both sides. Hulking for Venom, FAM, and Zemo. Hulk for Kindred, Sassy, Wolf, LS, Bishop, and Mysterio. Kate for Red Skull, Sassy, and Gorr.

Sassy is one of the harder fights- Good Luck!
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,318 ★★★★★
    It's stupid fight but easy fight, a boring long fight but straightforward fight, unless you somehow push him to sp3
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    I used Photon and never knocked him down. The protection node made the fight drag out, but he at least didn't heal
  • Options
    BlubbernapBlubbernap Posts: 34

I used Photon and never knocked him down. The protection node made the fight drag out, but he at least didn't heal

Wow was not expecting that, how many hits did that take lol?
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Spider Gwen as a 7star R1 with s99 relic could handle it during the decay seasons. Stealthy can also cheese that fight
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

Did a similar thing using Hulk w/ the Silver Surfer synergy to make him buff immune. Stopped knocking him down when I got him to his regen phase so that I could mitigate his healing with Despair. Long fight, but doable.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★

Wow was not expecting that, how many hits did that take lol?
    I had to use multiple revives, so I don't know the exact total number, but at least several hundred
  • Options
    BlubbernapBlubbernap Posts: 34
    Thanks for the advice, gonna give it a go with stealthy