Options

WoW Dani Moonstar Suggestions

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,785 ★★★★
I don't see a discussion thread yet so creating one. So what champs and strategies are you using for WoW Dani?
2 objectives does have some common champs as well.

Comments

• Options
    I tried Domino and Magik so far, didn't understand much and no success.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 948 ★★★★
    edited March 20
    Looks like this is just a game of dont parry, don’t hit block, and dex or mostly dex the sp2. As far as champ suggestions go it looks like guilly2099 is good for size small and #control denial, just sp1 spam.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★
    This fight is brutal lmao. Guilly 2099 is great for one of the objectives. Not sure who’ll be good for mutant x magica. I think Photon is good for one of them too
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,122 ★★★★★
    I have no idea how to fight her. Is her sp2 dexable? Is she easy or tough?
    Also who to use for each objective, it's pretty sure you want a miss counter to avoid a lot of headache.

Prof x is there for x magica mission. Photon for mighty avengers, can't find a miss counter in control denial objective.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

This fight is brutal lmao. Guilly 2099 is great for one of the objectives. Not sure who’ll be good for mutant x magica. I think Photon is good for one of them too

Prof x is great for mutant x magica. You need not to worry about miss at all.
    I went in and took 13% health. I guess If I can reliably dex her sp2, xavier is gtg for the fight.
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    Used guilly 2099, spam special 1 and keep hitting. Definitely solo is possible, i used 1 revive because i’d rather use a revive than an energy refill lol. But i actualli don’t know how to complete the mutant objective
  • Options
    I m watching KT1 stream, he is struggling atm. Waiting for MSD solo notification as well.
  • Options
    Tryfarce said:

I feel like I'm ALREADY encountering a problem. I'm taking my 5* ascended Magik in so I can control Dani's power and just chip away at her without worrying about the puncture and impact nodes, but I seem to be taking the Just Desserts damage from out of nowhere??? I'm not using my SP1 to nullify anything; I've only used my SP2 so far, and on my second attempt I took that damage without firing a single special attack.

Is this bugged? For the life of me I can't figure out what I'm "preventing" to be taking that damage. Magik doesn't have anything that will do that passively, and I didn't use her special that nullifies.

I think the power bar is also considered as a "buff or passive" for that node, and since magik's powerlock prevents him from getting power, you are taking damage.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Danis sp2 is fully evadble, it's basically like hit monkey sp2. Time it right and you can fully evade which makes the fight much easier.

Got solos with guilly 2099 and havok and used 1 revive for deathless guilly objective. Kinda stumped on the mighty avengers one though, feel like it's she hulk or you are toast
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited March 20

Got a solo with my r3 dani and r1 guilly 99 :))
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 572 ★★★
    Was having some luck with Viv for small denial, but wasn't great, another champ I don't have a ton of experience fighting.
  • Options
    Tryfarce said:

Tryfarce said:

I feel like I'm ALREADY encountering a problem. I'm taking my 5* ascended Magik in so I can control Dani's power and just chip away at her without worrying about the puncture and impact nodes, but I seem to be taking the Just Desserts damage from out of nowhere??? I'm not using my SP1 to nullify anything; I've only used my SP2 so far, and on my second attempt I took that damage without firing a single special attack.

Is this bugged? For the life of me I can't figure out what I'm "preventing" to be taking that damage. Magik doesn't have anything that will do that passively, and I didn't use her special that nullifies.

I think the power bar is also considered as a "buff or passive" for that node, and since magik's powerlock prevents him from getting power, you are taking damage.
    That doesn't make any sense? Since when is the power bar a "buff or passive?" It hasn't ONCE ever been considered that in other game modes. Why start now?
    Yes, it's probably a bug. New content, new bugs, this is the routine.
  • Options
    IgnieelIgnieel Posts: 53
    Used Sunspot for the mutant objective, got it down in 1 revive, and for the other one i used guilly 99
  • Options
    TryfarceTryfarce Posts: 5

Tryfarce said:

Tryfarce said:

That doesn't make any sense? Since when is the power bar a "buff or passive?" It hasn't ONCE ever been considered that in other game modes. Why start now?
    Yes, it's probably a bug. New content, new bugs, this is the routine.
    That makes me so mad lol. I've still got mad Magik skills from when she was my only good Mystic as a 4*, I KNOW I can crush this fight with her haha
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 309 ★★
    edited March 20
    I am not sure how deathless guillotine will do this solo...she can't power control...but good thing is deathless guillotine is x-magica...I can do it 2 objective with her by throwing some revive..

Dani's sp2 is brutal...too much overkill.. kabam give any objective it should be soloable
  • Options
    Avnish said:

I am not sure how deathless guillotine will do this solo...she can't power control...but good thing is deathless guillotine is x-magica...I can do it 2 objective with her by throwing some revive..

Dani's sp2 is brutal...too much overkill.. kabam give any objective it should be soloable

Wait....
    Do you think kabam will let us double down the objectives?. No

It's actually x magica+mutant. So you need to use a mutant x magica champ
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Deathless Guilly counts for xmagica, so I will just be doing that for the double dip (thank you Kabam for finally giving us one)

I went in and goofed off without knowing what to do with R5 ascended Fantman, got 20%... will have to keep working on dexing that sp2, R2 G99 is another option

Mighty Avengers will probably be Capt Sam for me
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Haven't tried any yet; but from reading seems its time to cash in the free point from Abs Robot lol
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Would be awesome if she would actually throw her SP2 instead of cornering me and killing me after I dex her for over a minute.
  • Options
    @A_Fungi no it won't

X magica objective is x magica+mutant. Read carefully.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,216 ★★★★★
    @Maxwell24 ty for sharing r3 dani. I have a r5 ascended. Will be a breeze. Didnt think she would work. What did you focus on to do?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★

Danis sp2 is fully evadble, it's basically like hit monkey sp2. Time it right and you can fully evade which makes the fight much easier.

Got solos with guilly 2099 and havok and used 1 revive for deathless guilly objective. Kinda stumped on the mighty avengers one though, feel like it's she hulk or you are toast

That helps a lot...
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 401 ★★★

«Revive-Party🥳» with my 7R1 Sunspot…my G99 and Viv is only R3…i’ll take 2 points this round 🥵🥵🥵
  • Options
    @GrO_ot78 what's the strat with sunspot? How many revives