**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WoW Dani Moonstar Suggestions

Comments

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 370 β˜…β˜…

@GrO_ot78 what's the strat with sunspot? How many revives

Get a sp2 > try to dex her sp2 > die πŸ€­πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ 6-7 revives, you’ll manage ca 15% per turn if you get a sp2, more if you can dex the sp2.
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 β˜…β˜…
    I use Domino & Deathless Guilly
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I found the timing for the sp2 the same as dooms sp2 just with a pause at the start.
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166 β˜…
    White tiger is amazing for the mighty avengers objective. If you can dex danis sp2, you can just go for the sp1-sp2 rotation for damage
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Emma frost solo for Xmagica & mutant. Don’t go sp2s since you’ll place a concussion, sp3s will take off a good 3-5% each. It’s a slower fight but Emma’s diamond form really helps mitigate block damage.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 β˜…β˜…

Avnish said:

I am not sure how deathless guillotine will do this solo...she can't power control...but good thing is deathless guillotine is x-magica...I can do it 2 objective with her by throwing some revive..

Dani's sp2 is brutal...too much overkill.. kabam give any objective it should be soloable

Wait....
    Do you think kabam will let us double down the objectives?. No

It's actually x magica+mutant. So you need to use a mutant x magica champ
    Haha..Yeah I misread that.it mutant + x-magica
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287 β˜…
    Jack2634 said:

photon solo, deathless guilly 1 rev, weapon x 2 revives and g2099 solo

Yess!! Weapon X! How did you do it my friend? This is my only counter that fits the objectives
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 20

Jack2634 said:

photon solo, deathless guilly 1 rev, weapon x 2 revives and g2099 solo

Yess!! Weapon X! How did you do it my friend? This is my only counter that fits the objectives
    @Kingering_King her medium is like mysterio, when she dash at you, just dash back and counter hit her. It is just a normal fight. Don't try to parry and reset bleed , most of the time it won;t end well. It is a possible solo, i just have revive in overflow and i played badly. make sure u can dex her sp2 well
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Deathless guillotine cost me a revive, Dani moonstar Vs Dani moonstar was the easiest solo since WoW started about to go G2099 Vs Dani now tried Magik but kept taking burst damage from preventing her buffs apparently
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tryfarce said:

Tryfarce said:

I feel like I'm ALREADY encountering a problem. I'm taking my 5* ascended Magik in so I can control Dani's power and just chip away at her without worrying about the puncture and impact nodes, but I seem to be taking the Just Desserts damage from out of nowhere??? I'm not using my SP1 to nullify anything; I've only used my SP2 so far, and on my second attempt I took that damage without firing a single special attack.

Is this bugged? For the life of me I can't figure out what I'm "preventing" to be taking that damage. Magik doesn't have anything that will do that passively, and I didn't use her special that nullifies.

I think the power bar is also considered as a "buff or passive" for that node, and since magik's powerlock prevents him from getting power, you are taking damage.
    That doesn't make any sense? Since when is the power bar a "buff or passive?" It hasn't ONCE ever been considered that in other game modes. Why start now?
    I came here just to say this .. I certainly hope that is NOT the case .. otherwise I'm calling full on SHENANIGANS! Magik is the obvious answer but she doesn't work because of this strange interaction.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Photon- 1 revive when she was about 30% left
    Sunspot (w/ power boost)- solo
    G2099- Used a couple revives just cause I find her boring to play and didn't want a redo

Overall pretty nice challenge and I taught myself how to dodge Dani's sp2 now. Sweet rewards and sweet Deathless Guilly dupe! Now bring me the KG offer!
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90 β˜…
    Logan00 said:

Total pass for me, I've tried with proff X, 7* g2099 , aa, etc... She gains 2 bars of power in 2 seconds , fire SP2 , and you are dead

Just evade the sp 2, the timing is pretty easy
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216 β˜…
    A_Fungi said:

Deathless Guilly counts for xmagica, so I will just be doing that for the double dip (thank you Kabam for finally giving us one)

I went in and goofed off without knowing what to do with R5 ascended Fantman, got 20%... will have to keep working on dexing that sp2, R2 G99 is another option

Mighty Avengers will probably be Capt Sam for me

Got a solo with fantman. I was pissed cause I thought he was small and control but he’s medium. Kinda mad that the filter showed other sizes other than just small and control but it is what it is.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…
    Logan00 said:

Total pass for me, I've tried with proff X, 7* g2099 , aa, etc... She gains 2 bars of power in 2 seconds , fire SP2 , and you are dead

Dex the sp2
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can we confirm if Magik is bugged or you intentionally designed this fight to have Dani's power bar be a "buff" solely to counter Magik and other lock/drainers?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,997 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What is the maximum point for paragon and Valiants?
  • Options

If I’m not mistaken it’s 14 for paragon 18 for valiant.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,764 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I nearly got a solo with White Tiger (Mighty Avenger objective). I got her down to 6% health when I failed a dex on her SP2 and got KO'd. Sigh.

Got her down to about 50% with Deathless Guillotine and then revived my way through. That actually went a lot better than I expected.

Now for the next two objectives. I wonder if Miles works...?
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…

You are mistaken
  • Options

You are mistaken
    I have 13 as a paragon who has done everything but the #robot challenge. Valiants have had the chance to get 4 points for each fight equaling 16 plus 1 extra point from deathless guillotine and 1 free one from compensation. Where did I mess up? Genuinely asking.
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Maxwell24 ty for sharing r3 dani. I have a r5 ascended. Will be a breeze. Didnt think she would work. What did you focus on to do?

Woe dani gains combo over time so you have your illusions up basically the entire fight just nuke her down with sp2 and easy win
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guilly 2099 has been popping off recently. From Necro to 2 WoW fights that she’s fantastic for. Deathless Guilly cooks Dani too cause of massive degen

Might have to try Emma for the mutant one as someone else said. I have zero options for mighty avengers ranked up too so I guess it’s photon rankup time
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 195 β˜…β˜…

Deathless guillotine cost me a revive, Dani moonstar Vs Dani moonstar was the easiest solo since WoW started about to go G2099 Vs Dani now tried Magik but kept taking burst damage from preventing her buffs apparently

What is the strategy with dani moonstar?
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 20
    Can safely say I know how to dodge Dani’s SP2 now. I got the solo with my 7* G99 but it took a couple tries. One revive with my 7* Storm X for XMagica (tried with Prof X but his play style ain’t my cup of tea and tried Domino but Just Desserts kept randomly getting me and killed me) and a couple revives for Deathless Guillotine. The Deathless objective is easily the hardest because of the lack of damage.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You are mistaken
    I have 13 as a paragon who has done everything but the #robot challenge. Valiants have had the chance to get 4 points for each fight equaling 16 plus 1 extra point from deathless guillotine and 1 free one from compensation. Where did I mess up? Genuinely asking.
    Naw, pretty sure dude's just being a troll.

You nailed it for Valiant it seems, because I currently have 12, and anybody who actually did the robot objective plue every other objective would have gotten the extra robot comp point putting them at 13 last week, then a total of 5 this week for their grand total being 18.

So now I'm annoyed that I didn't actually do the robot objective and will be sitting at 17 after all is said and done with the Dani fight . πŸ˜…
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 20
    Logan00 said:

After a few tries I've learnt her sp2 dex thanks to this challenge at least. It's like hit monkey's dex the arrow swing, dex as the gun comes up for the first barrage, dex as the knee goes down for the 2nd bullet barrage, then wait half a second and dez the falling arrow.

Bishop works for mutant & x-magica also (Just Desserts did nothing to me with his incinerate), photon for mighty avengers is the easiest champ so far for this, and of course g2099 for small & denial.
  • Options

You are mistaken
    Naw, pretty sure dude's just being a troll.

You nailed it for Valiant it seems, because I currently have 12, and anybody who actually did the robot objective plue every other objective would have gotten the extra robot comp point putting them at 13 last week, then a total of 5 this week for their grand total being 18.

So now I'm annoyed that I didn't actually do the robot objective and will be sitting at 17 after all is said and done with the Dani fight . πŸ˜…
    Oh alright lol. Yeah I don’t blame you for skipping robot it was by far the hardest objective. At least you won’t miss out on any rewards in the end, just have to wait a tad longer for some of them.
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    After learning the sp2 dex there is literally no danger in the fight. The timing is: Gun appears dex. Knee hits the ground dex. Then its about a half second pause for the last arrow and you can punish it from full screen. I soloed every objective first try after learning the timing. DG took the longest at about 8min (mine is r1). G2099 was the fastest followed by photon. Wep X took a little bit of time
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I ain't gonna lie, 16 revs i think total for 3 Objectives...
    I just went in thinking oh well I solo Hulkling last week.. take my revs..