**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winter of woe 7* deathless gilotine

Dear Kabam 4th week challenge you could just put a 7* gilotine awakening gem for 7* completion. Rather put a 7* which have to complete with a 7*. You could just put the completion with 6* so free to play like me can even have a chance to get a 7*.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    If there had just been an objective a not a chance to awaken your 7* Deathless Guillotine, I would have agreed with you. I think people should have the choice of either using their unawakened but potentially beefier 7* DG or their potentially weaker but max-sig/potently healing DG. I think that could have been a fun cost analysis for players to think about, and I don't think the 6* version of DG should be banned in too many cases. If so, why even have a 6* version in the first place?

That said, there is a new copy of 7* DG in the objective and I think it's then more than fair to expect players to use the 7* version. Earning a copy of the 7* simply by completing a single objective when everyone else had to complete Necropolis among other things, would just be laughable.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★
    It's tough to get the missing pieces for 7* Deathless Guillotine.. unless I buy the pieces from the store.. since I didn't grind or do the needed content for them.. I would have to use 15k units to get the three missing pieces.. if I had know about it I would have saved the units instead of gambling 🎰 on paragon crystal (which seem to favor me and help me grow my 7* roster).. oh well maybe if it's still there I will get it later.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,681 Guardian
    We've known for awhile that you would need 7* deathless guillotine for that objective.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★
    edited March 20
    Pikolu said:

We've known for awhile that you would need 7* deathless guillotine for that objective.

Yeah, I didn't bother with some content, since it's a bit challenging for me.. so I didn't push it.