Options

I'm once again asking where is my deathless king groot....

I believe yesterday or day before yesterday I made a post about this but that time I forgot i didn't had the music piece and thought it will take another month according to the objectives but now I have all the pieces so where is he?
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Posts: 111

• Options
    DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Posts: 111
    We have all the pieces now, and we have being grinding for months, I just want the same as last time when gully was added to game on the same day when the last piece got released. And it not like kabam didn't knew that some PPL will complete the objectives in the first so they should have been prepared to release that nah.
  • Options
    Folkvangr said:

He hasn’t even been added to the game
    How are you expecting to get a character that is not in the game yet?

He was in the store less than a week ago, yet he isn't anymore
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,324 ★★★★★

We have all the pieces now, and we have being grinding for months, I just want the same as last time when gully was added to game on the same day when the last piece got released. And it not like kabam didn't knew that some PPL will complete the objectives in the first so they should have been prepared to release that nah.

there doesn’t even seem fair one kabam side there wasn’t prepared in anyway way to release a character(champions) like when it wasn’t meant to happen like that.

• Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 112

Folkvangr said:

He hasn’t even been added to the game
    How are you expecting to get a character that is not in the game yet?

He was in the store less than a week ago, yet he isn't anymore
    His bundle was in the store, the character itself isn’t in the game yet
    As Gamer said, the milestone with the last piece wasn’t mean to be reached until the last part of WoW, that’s why they removed the bundle and will add it when they add the character