Options

Got 7* Ant-Man a little too much

I got 7* Ant-Man... 3 times in a row. Three times.
Considering that the basic pool is approximately large of 50 champs that's less that 1 chance out of 100 000. And the fun fact that is before these 3 last crystals, my Ant-Man was already duped.

So I think that whatever you opened from your 3 last crystals, you are waaay luckier than me. I have 29 7* and 3 dupes btw.

Comments

• Options
    OwlkitOwlkit Posts: 61
    That’s truly awful, thanks for putting bad pulls in perspective.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,338 ★★★★★

At least you have ant man for the avengers carina challenge

Unless he's already done it. Then I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,432 ★★★★
    Blax999 said:

I got 7* Ant-Man... 3 times in a row. Three times.
    Considering that the basic pool is approximately large of 50 champs that's less that 1 chance out of 100 000. And the fun fact that is before these 3 last crystals, my Ant-Man was already duped.

So I think that whatever you opened from your 3 last crystals, you are waaay luckier than me. I have 29 7* and 3 dupes btw.

Omg you got Ant-Man 5 times....sheesh. Ouch.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,121 ★★★
    At least you didn't get Venom the Duck more than twice
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,777 ★★★★

At least you didn't get Venom the Duck more than twice

I just pulled him for the first time today. I'm very sad, currently. 🥲
  • Options
    MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Posts: 55
    Bad news u pulled him 3 times Ina row itself of of a reakky good champ.
    Good news you don’t need sigs anymore
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
    edited March 21
    Luckily, I've only pulled him once... wait, isn't it unlucky that I've pulled him at all... huh... Did I just discover the Antman Paradox?

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    I got gorr 2 times in a row when I had only 9 7* champs.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    lemme see since i only have 4 7*s(im talking about the gifted guardians one as well) ill just say my last three basics.
    Emma Frost(was mad that i got another freaking mutant(prof x was my first 7*) but i tried her out in rol and shes not to bad. Second basic was gamora and tbh she is amazing!!!. I love using gam gam and i might take her to r2. Then i got my 3rd 7* basic crystal and I thought i'm gonna get #### but I managed to pull silk on monday and it honestly made my day so good and she might be a r2 or even r3 like gam gam might be.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,312 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Makes you think why no-one ever pulls 7* Hyperion, Domino or other usable champs 3 times in a row. 😘
    It's always the duds, either from 6* features, you'll get 4 goblins, 3 Spiderman or 5 Doctor octopus but never you will get 4-5 actual featured champs.

More people tend to ragepost bad RNG compared to post their great RNG. People tend to respond negatively to 'brag' posts but like commiserating with sad posts.

Most of the new threads about good champions being pulled are along the lines of "I pulled BLANK, is this champion any good?".
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    I’d gladly trade my 4x VtD for literally any other 7* in the pool including your Antman.
  • Options
    Greeky27Greeky27 Posts: 15
    I have R3d my AntMan with no regrets. If you are still in the victory track for BGs, he's annoying af on defence atm
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Greeky27 said:

I have R3d my AntMan with no regrets. If you are still in the victory track for BGs, he's annoying af on defence atm

Elsa and Kingping smiling for rare delicious r3 ant food.
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 527 ★★★
    Feeling bad for your 75k 7* shards.
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 193 ★★
    and they say these crystals are NOT RIGGED
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    kus234 said:

and they say these crystals are NOT RIGGED

You know why they say that?
    Because they're not.

You telling me the lottery is rigged because of RNG too?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,361 ★★★★
    Can't completely complain since I got them from paragon crystals.. both Antman and VTD.. that would be different matter if I pull them from 7* champion crystal.. if you have Antman relic.
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 59
    edited April 24
    Today in BG, my unluckiness stroke again. I got smacked by Doom with only 7 hits, including light intercept. (Mantis 7r1 v Doom 6r5, not the match-up I wanted though).

You know what ? All hits were criticals. The probability ? 0.122^7*100=0.00004%
    1 out of 2 500 000. Niiice :smiley:

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    Blax999 said:

Today in BG, my unluckiness stroke again. I got smacked by Doom with only 7 hits, including light intercept. (Mantis 7r1 v Doom 6r5, not the match-up I wanted though).

You know what ? All hits were criticals. The probability ? 0.122^7*100=0.00004%
    1 out of 2 500 000. Niiice :smiley:

In this meta all of defender hit as guaranteed crits
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 59
    Oh you're right I forgot :D I'm so dumb my bad