**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Vivi Cheese for WoW Dani

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,844 ★★★★
edited March 21 in General Discussion
So i did x magica challenge with Sunspot but for the other challenge of size s and control denial, my roster looked bad.

I only saw everyone us G2099 and i wasn't good with the 5* i have. Being the other techie, i tried out my 6* R1 Vivi. I had never used and didn't knew how she works.
Was able to solo her and surprisingly she is a cheese option and would recommend her.
-----
Benefits of Vivi against WoW Dani
1. You can parry without fear, she drains power on parry and phases out, never falters
2. You can power control so that Dani never reaches sp2.
3. Keep spamming sp1.

Comments

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 488 ★★
    Ashacekar said:

So i did x magica challenge with Sunspot but for the other challenge of size s and control denial, my roster looked bad.

I only saw everyone us G2099 and i wasn't good with the 5* i have. Being the other techie, i tried out my 6* R1 Vivi. I had never used and didn't knew how she works.
    Was able to solo her and surprisingly she is a cheese option and would recommend her.
    -----
    1. You can parry without fear, she drains power on parry and phases out, never falters
    3. Keep spamming sp1.

Wow thanks!! I have no counters for Dani but Viv, but haven’t seen on how to use her. Thanks friend!!
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

-----
    3. Keep spamming sp1.

I have a r2 viv... i might use her for this
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 611 ★★★
    Sp1 spam works for sure, but is damn slow, sp3 for the fury buff, sp2 for a ton of solar energy, then sp1 till solar energy is gone is probably a bit faster.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Damn, soloed with the 6r1???
    That's wild, nicely done!

I'm gonna give her a try.
    My only other good option is 6r3 gully2099, and I have always hated using her.
  • Options
    Yoma007_Yoma007_ Posts: 18
    Does Viv Vision need to be awakened to do this effectively ?
  • Options
    Kohlrabi1Kohlrabi1 Posts: 9
    I'm a terrible player, but for me it took just 3 revives with 5* Viv. Easy fight if you have patience not to let Dani reach SP2
  • Options
    edited March 21
    Yoma007_ said:

Does Viv Vision need to be awakened to do this effectively ?

Needed for more damage with energy vulnerabilities. Just sig1 should be fine for this one.
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

Sp1 spam works for sure, but is damn slow, sp3 for the fury buff, sp2 for a ton of solar energy, then sp1 till solar energy is gone is probably a bit faster.

Thanks didn't knew, i m ranking her up know and learning.
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

Ortoun said:

Thanks didn't knew, i m ranking her up know and learning.
    That was my learning from doing this fight, lol. On the plus side, I enjoyed playing her so much I took her to R4 ascended. She is already getting some bg kills for me on both offense and defense (diamond 2 right now)
  • Options
    ChosimbaChosimba Posts: 7
    As the owner of a r5, ascended, 200 sig Viv, this month's EQ was a joy. Viv really is the key.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    Vivs been putting in the finest of work In WoW so far.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 858 ★★★
    Q, I was able to parry her and get a power drain, but a bit into the fight, parrying doesn't do any power drain.

Plus I tried hitting into the block and it's not taking the falter away.
    What am I missing here?
  • Options
    You have to have spent a solar energy since the last time you phased either by doing a light or medium combo enders or a sp1 before you can do it again. You can only hit into block when she doesn't have an illusion on her, and with the combo meter thing, she pretty much always will, I mainly ignored that aspect, if you get the falter from it just wait it out.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 858 ★★★
    Ortoun said:

You have to have spent a solar energy since the last time you phased either by doing a light or medium combo enders or a sp1 before you can do it again. You can only hit into block when she doesn't have an illusion on her, and with the combo meter thing, she pretty much always will, I mainly ignored that aspect, if you get the falter from it just wait it out.

Thanks!
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 486 ★★★
    Viv is literally the goat. I got her down with one rev with an r3 viv